PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Got mine today also, I like the C/D color better. Also, thanks for throwing in the Hailey record!

No problem! Yeah, both discs were supposed to be the C/D color, but since we had the problem with the weight of the A/B on clear blue they had to make a new mix... it's a lot more clear than I was hoping for.

If you guys do anything interesting with the stickers send me a picture, hoping to spread those around a bit.

No problem! Yeah, both discs were supposed to be the C/D color, but since we had the problem with the weight of the A/B on clear blue they had to make a new mix... it's a lot more clear than I was hoping for.

It reminds me of the pictures I've seen of the ice blue from the new mewithoutyou record.

dude, Got my package today.......and holy shit. as posted above, I dig the color of C/D disc of the blue version better as well, but I ain't gettin' my dick jammed in a door over it. Test Press and the Hailey record....shit man....since Thursday I've aquired 11 records, a CD, and a 2xCassette comp....this shit turned out fucking awesome man. those secret GITD varients look badass as well man. Keep puting out excellent records man

dude, Got my package today.......and holy shit. as posted above, I dig the color of C/D disc of the blue version better as well, but I ain't gettin' my dick jammed in a door over it. Test Press and the Hailey record....shit man....since Thursday I've aquired 11 records, a CD, and a 2xCassette comp....this shit turned out fucking awesome man. those secret GITD varients look badass as well man. Keep puting out excellent records man

I take it you're excited? ;)

Got my copy in the mail today. 20/25 glow in the dark. Really really impressed how this turned out. Mike you should be proud. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date throughout the process. I can't wait to see what other releases you'll be putting out. Sounds of salvation?

No plans for Sounds. We're cooking up something for new tunes, though.

Glad you guys are all liking your orders!

I just got mine. Standard black and clear blue releases. Wish I got the limited but no biggie! Also, Mike, the C/D LP looks WAY better than the A/B LP on the clear blue variant. I remember you asking people's opinions on that a few pages back.

Yeah that's definitely the consensus... and totally understandable. I wish we hadn't had to repress the A/B! AHH!

Just got my order and they are beauties. No test, should have known better than to buy both to get a chance at a test, but oh well. Good work Mike, keep on doing what your doing.

Thanks! I'm sure you can unload the extra copy, there are a few people on here that wanted one.. keep up the support! (Please?)

Just a question (not a concern at all :)) but I got mine today and it looks awesome but what's up with it being numbered 201 / 200. Again, I'm not complaining. I actually think it's kind of fun thing to have and I definitely had a laugh.

It's just an overrun copy. I wasn't keeping the best track of which copies I was putting in each order... I think the "true" pressing info is around /220 copies with jackets, and 27 more without.

It's just an overrun copy. I wasn't keeping the best track of which copies I was putting in each order... I think the "true" pressing info is around /220 copies with jackets, and 27 more without.

Ah, thanks. I'm going to go ahead and say, aside from 1 of 200, I got one of the coolest numbers.