Any Mad Men fans on here?

Sally is a bad ass.

Lou sucks.

Roger rules.

Bert send off was...interesting?

Fuck Lou.

It made sense in the sense that Don would have random hallucinations and Robert Morse who plays Cooper is best known for performances like that when he was younger.

Also agree on the spoiler. I love how Cutler dismissed him at a particular point...

• 10 months later...

Some great moments in that episode. It's always awesome to see Peggy happy. She gets shit on so frequently. Ken sticking it to Roger and Pete was great. So was Stan's smile when he was talking with Peggy.

Feel like I need to go back and watch the end of how this season started. I can't remember exactly where things left off. Seems like there has been a significant time jump, right?

Significant is a relative term but I'd consider it a significant time jump not necessarily in terms of calendar time but in Don's demeanour and actions. Or was he beginning to womanize again at the end of last year?

I've also completely lost track of who's pulling the strings at Sterling-Cooper-whatever through all the mergers and management changes.

I think it's a high-quality show but the storylines are so similar year-to-year that they don't really stand out uniquely that well.

nope. i thought so, but looked it up and it left off around thanksgiving 1968 and picks back up in january 1969. the show will end in july 1969.

it is nice to see peggy happy but she was kind of bitchy with joan in the elevator, haha.

That was the last half of the season. It ended with the moon landing in July '69.

It was April 1970 in the premiere.

I enjoyed it, but it's my favorite show so no big surprise. Excited to see the conclusion.

oh my bad, sorry bout that.  i forgot that this is the second half of the last season.  i really hate how shows do that.  it feels like SO LONG AGO that the first half was that like lebowski, i've forgotten where they left off.  it made me think it was january 1969 because they looked sort of like they were celebrating something in that diner when they were dressed all fancy.  like they dropped in after a new years party or something.

so ya, i guess it's like 8 months later.  that is a bit of a time jump.

I know the major theme of the show is fulfillment and change (or inability to) but I'd be surprised if it doesn't end in an ambiguous but slightly positive note. Maybe the last episodes will be watching Don unravel yet again but that would be surprising to me man.

Stan looking good as ever last week.