At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Does the reissue sound any good? I've been meaning to pick it up.

It's a bit more dynamic than the CD overall, even the the album itself isn't incredibly dynamic to begin with. And apparently it is the original board mix, not the Andy Wallace version. It's not 'amazing', but it is worth getting.

Shit, did these go on sale today? I can't find sale info on the 930 Club site. Apologies if I'm dumb

Most went on sale today and sold out instantly.  To be honest if youre looking for DC tickets your best bet is stubhub cause they are the cheapest.  I dont think DC went on sale yet, but honestly there is about a zero chance you get them.  So be smart and buy them through stubhub NOW before the show sells out and they go for double the price

Relieved I ended up snagging floor tickets for the second SF show. Not even bummed I got them before the second LA show was announced, because it would probably be another bloodbath trying to get those when they go on sale. Congrats to everyone who got tickets so far, and good luck to those still trying!

Does the reissue sound any good? I've been meaning to pick it up.

Just listened to it again. With fresh ears, I can definitely recommend it. And, it's definitely a different mix than the original CD. I was listening to 'Sleepwalk Capsules' expecting those high harmonic guitar notes in the 2nd verse, and they weren't there. Weird to know a song for so long, listen to it and expect something you've always heard, and then not hear it. But, I liked it better. Omar hated the original mix. I can say I definitely prefer the 2013 version of the album.