Breaking Bad Season 5

My three favorites:

Fly

…And the Bag's in the River

Ozymandias

I also really like the episode Better Call Saul. The scene where Badger gets arrested is one of my favorites. Pretty much every episode of the last season could have possibly ended up on my list as well.

I'm a little late to the party.  Saw the first 2 episodes at a friends house on Netflix maybe 18 months ago.  Vowed from that day on to catch up and watch this show since after those 2 I was hooked.  Well that didn't happen.  Flash forward to last week or whatever and AMC was running the marathon.  I just happened to stumble on it right as season 1 episode 1 was starting. My ass was planted on the couch until 3am.  Watched the first 6 episodes in a row and was hooked.  Marathon kept going but I got off sequence so I stopped watching to not get all mixed up.

Found out my Blu-ray player is a Smart blu-ray.  Long story short I'm on Season 2 Episode 4 right now on Netflix.  How did I go so long without this show.  Seriously the best thing I've ever seen. I'm like addicted to it and just can't stop watching.

Apparently there's a Colombian version of the show now that does all the episodes exactly but with different actors and in Colombian

The irony.

I still don't get why people like Fly.

For me, at this point in the season Walt was delving into some pretty dark stuff.  He watched Jane die, was just a general asshole to Jesse, and was just conflicted.  That whole episode is about struggle and control and revealing Walt's mindset.  I thought the near confession to Jesse about Jane and Jesse's general "don't worry about it" attitude when Walt apologized was very touching.  I also think the monologue about finding the right combination of words to Skylar is some of the best writing this series had.  Very sympathetic scene.  Very touching.