$150 Audiophile Turntable: This could be interesting

I love sarcasm ... except when it comes to the USPS.  I take that shit very seriously.

sorry if i made anyone mad, haha. 

one time I bought a pro-ject on amazon and they shipped it media mail... im not kidding. it actually arrived but was beat to shit. i had to fight to get a refund. 

I like it more and more as I keep using it.  It really does seem like a great deal for the money.  My only complaint is that the dust cover doesn't balance well when it's up for flipping over/switching records, but that's not a huge deal.

Hey - how do you mean? Like, does it go all the way back - or does it flop down on your hand when your replacing a record?

Thanks dude!

You and I both know, the LP60 has this problem :/

Word.

My heart is made up as far as gettign another table and a full hifi setup including nice speakers.

Gonna move my ATLP60 and my highschool speakers to the bedroom for late night listening and put the new set up out in the living room. Just gotta make up my mind on table, preamp, and speakers haha.

If this has been addressed, I'm sorry..Looking through their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=528945747185807&set=a.393875450692838.96132.390903660990017&type=1&theater

The first comment with replies gives you a little bit of an insight, though not much.

Also by looking through the comments/questions:

1. When asked about antiskate/wear they had this to say:

"Good question. When we measured each of the channels for magnitude, we determined that the difference was not significant enough to cause any uneven wear in the stylus. We made this judgment by observing similar measurements on turntables with correctly adjusted anti-skate"

2. For those asking about the cue lever:

"Curing lever does not come standard, although one will be offered as a separate add on in a few months (it will be very easy to install yourself)."

So if you want the cue lever, you're going to have to (eventually) pay for it.

Hey - how do you mean? Like, does it go all the way back - or does it flop down on your hand when your replacing a record?

Thanks dude!

It tends to flop down on my hand.  It's definitely possible to get it to balance, but even then, it always seems like it's about to fall down.

These are made in Woburn, MA? That's like 5 minutes from my apartment. Maybe I'll swing by and try to convince them I need a free one, you know, to review.

hey, me too. i'll come pick mine up and we can have a thorough listening sesh. four ears are better than two right?