CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Tends to happen. Not at this magnitude with the Beatles set slowing the plant down w/ other projects. But hey, better late than never.

Remember back in the pre-Internet days, before online pre-orders, when you had to clip out the order form and mail it with a check or money order and wait months on end for your records? Yeah...I remember that and lived through it. Maybe that's why delays never seem to bother me much at all.

I remember those days, late 80’s to be exact. I'd write a nice little letter to the label asking for which records I want, my mom would write the check, and I would include a self-addressed stamp envelope so I could get the labels latest catalog. Revelation Records was a huge recipient of my lawn mowing or babysitting money and it was always extra special when the records would arrive. Vinyl color and delays never crossed my mind. Times were a lot simpler back then.

Tends to happen. Not at this magnitude with the Beatles set slowing the plant down w/ other projects. But hey, better late than never.

Remember back in the pre-Internet days, before online pre-orders, when you had to clip out the order form and mail it with a check or money order and wait months on end for your records? Yeah...I remember that and lived through it. Maybe that's why delays never seem to bother me much at all.

I don't think I ever did mailorder for a record. I just bought all my records at the record store. I did write letters to bands sometimes. I wrote to Crass and they actually wrote back 8 months later.

I don't mind the delays I just hope i get it before the Philly & NY shows.

When I was like 15 I wrote to The Flaming Lips & Butt Trumpet telling them I hated middle school and got 2 lengthy letters back telling me not to take any shit from anyone. Haha, I'm stoked that I still listen to the Lips... Butt Trumpet ehhhhh not so much.

Guest deathbydrums

Remember back in the pre-Internet days, before online pre-orders, when you had to clip out the order form and mail it with a check or money order and wait months on end for your records?

I can still remember getting 8-track tapes via carrier pigeon that I ordered though a smoke signal. TRUMPED DUDE! ;)

I remember those days, late 80’s to be exact. I'd write a nice little letter to the label asking for which records I want, my mom would write the check, and I would include a self-addressed stamp envelope so I could get the labels latest catalog. Revelation Records was a huge recipient of my lawn mowing or babysitting money and it was always extra special when the records would arrive. Vinyl color and delays never crossed my mind. Times were a lot simpler back then.

Vinyl colors should never have existed. Black is all you need. Looks sexy, and sounds the best!

Guest deathbydrums

You can only get one print, but I did get 2 cassettes for anyone who needs them. My phone is almost dead so I will check back when I can charge my phone.

Would gladly buy a cassette for $20.