CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Funny. My original order was placed in late August/early Sept. After a few conversations and many months, received an email from DW saying that something happened to my original order. By this point they only had one color left. So I'll get refunded for the other two I bought. They sent that package a week ago on 2-12 via Priority Mail. When 180gram went back up a couple weeks ago, I ordered one of those too and that was shipped the same day via Media Mail, 2-12. It has taken both packages a week to get to me. According to tracking, both were delivered today. So in this case, Priority was thwarted by a holiday.

Got my orange copy today, I already had the 180g black. Is it just me but my orange copy is moderately warped - in the scale of 1 to 5, where 5 is unplayable, its probably 2.5 or so.

Are all the coloured copies like that?

My orange copy has a little warp to it as well, but played just fine. It was only the first disc, however.

My orange copy has a little warp to it as well, but played just fine. It was only the first disc, however.

There is some amount of "warping" that the pressing plants feel fall into the category of "acceptable" 

We've had whole pressings of records that we've had to reject because of warping, and sent them back to the plant, only to have half returned because the warping was, like I said, "acceptable" 

It sucks.  But if it truly affects playback, bring it back / send it back to where you got it.