PO: New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones LP Reissue

jhulud

Are they limiting the tour copy each night and/or are there plenty left still after the show?

I ask b/c it's always a hassle for me to buy merch before the show and have to be lugging it around. 

I was able to grab one at the end of the night. I hate buying merch (especially records and posters) before a show and having to hold it the whole time.

Are they limiting the tour copy each night and/or are there plenty left still after the show?

I ask b/c it's always a hassle for me to buy merch before the show and have to be lugging it around.

If I am anticipating buying records, I bring in an old LP mailer. It makes you look like an asshole, but ensures a slightly safer journey for your record.

I have fashioned one so that only one flap comes up and I put some Velcro on it to hold it shut.

There were plenty left after the show in LA. Needless to say they didn't limit it, dude let me get two copies and would have let me get as many as I wanted but I just wanted one extra for the board. I bought mine before though since the venue allowe in and out so I bought it before, stuck it in the car, and crowd surfed the rest of the night away.

when I talked to the merch guy at the denver show he does not limit the amount you can buy but only takes in 30 or so to sell for the night