PO: Underoath - The Changing of Times / They're Only Chasing Safety - Out 10/2

Haha no I just know about the one. Honestly I'd love for all of their stuff to get pressed, cause right now the only one I have is The Weak's End, and really wanna own the rest!

Me too! While I love The Weak's End and The Question, I'm Only a Man was their best album IMO. I know it's not a popular opinion, but oh well. I hope it gets pressed along with The Question.

Back on topic, has anyone received any new information about the mysterious 12" whatever that comes in the bundle? I sent Merchline an e-mail about this but haven't received a response yet.

Back on topic, has anyone received any new information about the mysterious 12" whatever that comes in the bundle? I sent Merchline an e-mail about this but haven't received a response yet.

they just changed the wording...

SLIP MAT

• Limited Edition 12" Vinyl Slip Mat Exclusive To PREORDER!

so i'm guessing it's a slip mat.

I was a senior in high school (04-05) when TOCS came out. Up until that point Dead Poetic's "New Medicines" was the album I was spinning A LOT (speaking of which, CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS ONE PRESSED!!!!) and once I grabbed TOCS both of those albums were my jam.

Me and broken circles tried but they said no. :/ maybe they will say yes now with vinyl sales being much higher.

would kill for any of these.

When I'm more financially stable in a few years, if it hasn't happened already, I'm hoping to attempt to get I Am Holywood pressed. I know someone else tried a while back, but it's been a few years. In the meantime, I really hope someone gets it done. I'd love to see a pink with good splatter/swirl.

When I'm more financially stable in a few years, if it hasn't happened already, I'm hoping to attempt to get I Am Holywood pressed. I know someone else tried a while back, but it's been a few years. In the meantime, I really hope someone gets it done. I'd love to see a pink with good splatter/swirl.

We tried asking again less than a year ago and they still don't want to do it. T&N apparently hates vinyl.

I was stoked on I Am Hollywood, until the band I was in ended up getting booked onto some shows with He Is Legend and they were total dickpenises. After that I couldn't even listen to them.

On another note, The Changing Of Times was a really rad record when it came out so I'm excited to pick up a copy for nostalgias sake.

We tried asking again less than a year ago and they still don't want to do it. T&N apparently hates vinyl.

I have to agree. I know they have received many offers to do the As Cities Burn stuff, and they refuse. Guess they must really be raking in the cash on other bands.

exactly... hell, auction off the test pressings and if there is 10, those alone will pull $600-$1000.

LOL

I mean, as much money as $1000 is, Tooth & Nail is a huge label makes that much every week from selling Family Force 5 CDs to youth group kids. The only reason they press anything is for the "cool" factor and to remind people that they were at one point associated with good/popular music. Vinyl has no effect on their bottom line (which, let's be real, is the main thing Brandon Ebel is concerned with nowadays).

LOL

I mean, as much money as $1000 is, Tooth & Nail is a huge label makes that much every week from selling Family Force 5 CDs to youth group kids. The only reason they press anything is for the "cool" factor and to remind people that they were at one point associated with good/popular music. Vinyl has no effect on their bottom line (which, let's be real, is the main thing Brandon Ebel is concerned with nowadays).

I'm sure you are probably right... but in my experience dealing with indie labels, it's not uncommon for new bands to get signed for 5-7 thousand dollars, including recording, marketing, tour support, etc. So $1000 can go a long way. but whether they do it for the cash or for the cool factor, the point is.... DO IT.