Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

Good, The more chance at pre orders for others. I've gotten most everything I've ever requested in those sketchy pre orders.

That still doesn't mean that it isn't a strange business practice. Good for you for getting your records.

Guys... allowing someone to pre-order an item when you have no idea whether or not you'll have enough stock to fill said orders is a 'sketchy' business practice. If there was ANYTHING I wanted I would probably still pre-order it, but assume that I may not ever receive the item, in which case I might very well have to fight to get my money back. BUT, since these pre-orders exist it would lessen my chance of obtaining it legitimately so it's a bit of a catch 22. Moral of the story is, don't sell something you don't have and don't know if you'll be getting, it's a shitty thing to do.

Guys... allowing someone to pre-order an item when you have no idea whether or not you'll have enough stock to fill said orders is a 'sketchy' business practice. If there was ANYTHING I wanted I would probably still pre-order it, but assume that I may not ever receive the item, in which case I might very well have to fight to get my money back. BUT, since these pre-orders exist it would lessen my chance of obtaining it legitimately so it's a bit of a catch 22. Moral of the story is, don't sell something you don't have and don't know if you'll be getting, it's a shitty thing to do.

Uh, you dont get charged if they cant fill your order. They inform you beforehand whether you will get your items or not.

Except Bullmoose isnt taking pre-orders on stuff. They just put up a list of what is coming out, the SRP and the pressing info. Stop throwing a completely legitimate business doing things the right fucking way under the bus because you are just going off of what someone else said that was misinformed.

Hopefully, those Incubus LPs are a little more decently priced at actual record stores hosting RSD. Maybe like 21.99?

Wishful thinking, I know

Yeah, probably very wishful. When I see "Suggested Retail Price" I think "$2 More Than You Paid." :P I obviously don't know how true that is, just normally what I imagine.