Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

This is a simple question: when it says "packaged in a generic white sleeve" that means there wont be any artwork whatsoever? Just a piece of cardboard and the record? I noticed this in the description for the Skrillex records on Strictly Discs' site...

Yep. A lot DJ / Electronic singles and EPs get the generic sleeve treatment. Just a piece of cardboard with a hole in the middle.

But I'm surprised this would come that way. They already have artwork and it is a "big" release. Doesn't really make sense.

Yep. A lot DJ / Electronic singles and EPs get the generic sleeve treatment. Just a piece of cardboard with a hole in the middle.

But I'm surprised this would come that way. They already have artwork and it is a "big" release. Doesn't really make sense.

ya, I'm tempted to cancel my order of the two eps. pretty cheap and super lame that they are getting generic BS.

Here is the Moonrise 10" tracklisting:

Side 1:

1. The Heroic Weather-Conditions of the Universe, Part 1: A Veiled Mist Alexandre Desplat

2. The Heroic Weather-Conditions of the Universe, Part 2: Smoke/Fire Alexandre Desplat

3. The Heroic Weather-Conditions of the Universe, Part 3: The Salt Air Alexandre Desplat

4. Camp Ivanhoe Cadence Medley Peter Jarvis and His Drum Corps

Side 2:

5. The Heroic Weather-Conditions of the Universe Parts 4-6: Thunder, Lightning, and Rain Alexandre Desplat

6. The Heroic Weather-Conditions of the Universe, Part 7: After The Storm Alexandre Desplat

what is this john mayer thing?

It's a compilation of 4 acoustic songs off of "Born and Raised" and 2 previously unreleased songs. Now that I think of it, it's kind of overpriced for 6 songs.

Probably just going to gun for those 5 Incubus LPs and I'll be a happy camper.

I don't consider a pre-order to be the information that I am looking for. You guys...when did I mention a specific website?

I have never been to either of those websites. Get back to me with some actual info if you feel like chiming in.

Oh, and I find people with pre-orders for items they don't even know they will have yet to be sketchy.

I don't consider a pre-order to be the information that I am looking for. You guys...when did I mention a specific website?

I have never been to either of those websites. Get back to me with some actual info if you feel like chiming in.

Oh, and I find people with pre-orders for items they don't even know they will have yet to be sketchy.

Good, The more chance at pre orders for others. I've gotten most everything I've ever requested in those sketchy pre orders.

(This may have already been asked on this thread but I'm on my phone)

Those Incubus releases are listed as "indie exclusives" through 12/31.

Anyone know if the plan is to make them easily available at that point on places like Amazon?

They're /3000 $26 LPs. They'll be available everywhere ever.