Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

NEED THIS:

Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack LP 20th Anniversary LP on Blonde, Blue, Brown, Orange, White or Pink colored vinyl (Randomly inserted)...Ltd to 4000 individually numbered copies.

Anyone wants to help out?

Haha. That's awesome. It would be cooler if the covers matched the color, like how each character had their own cover on the DVD.

Yeah about the vvinyl. I guess the order isn't guranteed? Kind of confused. Sonic I order tr nirvana incesticide lp and thy run out I don't get one? So what the shit should I go to my local shop and try to pick it up also? I don't want two copies but I need one. Also did anyone get the number of theses pressed?

Yeah about the vvinyl. I guess the order isn't guranteed? Kind of confused. Sonic I order tr nirvana incesticide lp and thy run out I don't get one? So what the shit should I go to my local shop and try to pick it up also? I don't want two copies but I need one. Also did anyone get the number of theses pressed?

seems like the order is first come first serve. I don't see why they would keep taking orders if the item sold out.

I would pay this much for Gaslight but I can't see them doing something EXTREMELY limited anymore. Should be widely available, right?

3000 for the Gaslight. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

definitely. /3000

i tried to order through vv in hopes they will still have it in stock. save me a trip on black friday.

3000 copies isn't that large for a band whose fan base is only getting bigger. 2000 copies of the Live at Park Ave. 10" sold out pretty quickly, and that was back in '09. An extra 1000 copies three years later isn't that much, especially with how much bigger they are now.

Every RSD PO I've seen so far has been to where they'll send it to you if they didn't run out on the actual day.

BTW, per http://www.strictlydiscs.com/page/about/us/intheknow?id=195 the Incubus releases are:

Crow Left

Light Grenades

Make Yourself

SCIENCE (thank fucking God)

and Morning View

I recommend ordering here.

Last year I placed an order of 20+ items and was only unable to get one or two things (Sufjan Stevens & Po and Fathers)

And I got a lot of high demand low press items (Phish Pollack edition, Eddie Vedder)

BTW, per http://www.strictlyd...ntheknow?id=195 the Incubus releases are:

Crow Left

Light Grenades

Make Yourself

SCIENCE (thank fucking God)

and Morning View

I recommend ordering here.

Last year I placed an order of 20+ items and was only unable to get one or two things (Sufjan Stevens & Po and Fathers)

And I got a lot of high demand low press items (Phish Pollack edition, Eddie Vedder)

Damn, they don't ship outside the US! :(

when did they ask you to pay? and when/how did they tell you that you got the items you requested?

I ordered from them for RSD 2012 and they called me on Friday to tell me what I wasn't getting (four days prior to the RSD Tuesday) and I received the package a couple days after RSD.

So while I did have to wait a couple of days to get the bulk of my RSD stuff I was able to go to a local store and grab what I wasn't getting that I wanted and since I wasn't picking up my own needs in person I was able to buy for friends who needed something.

They get your credit card info up front but didn't charge until they shipped (I think it was Saturday, but I'm not positive at this point.)

The only downside was no itemized receipt, but I called them to find out what shipping was.

I think it was like 20 bucks for a pretty hefty case... the Typo O box set was prob 3-5 pounds alone.

Goddamn... I just did the math and what I want right now is 475 bucks...

I'm a fucking sucker.