Lucero / Trampled By Turtles Daytrotter 12"

I had a feeling that TBT would be the next one they did. I am still annoyed they split the Justin Townes Earle sessions up and not put both on one album cause I got a feeling they will be pressing the second session down the road. I might have to jump on this one too with the membership discount.

What's the point of a membership to daytrotter? Do you get mp3s of every session?

yeah. a couple of years ago daytrotter was free for all. in order to stay around they needed to raise money, so they made it a member site. the perk of being a member is you get to download the sessions.

Not happy about having to set up recurring payments to Daytrotter to get this record and still pay 8 dollars shipping. Lame. I'll just have to remember to cancel it so I won't keep getting charged the yearly subscription fee. I've got to keep up my Lucero collection. Hopefully there will be a few cool sessions to make it worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know what songs are on for lucero? also sabot needs to start continuing the re-presses a little faster

Trampled by Turtles (Side A)

1. Midnight On The Interstate

2. Walt Whitman

3. Widower's Heart

4. Alone

Lucero (Side B)

1.Who Are You Waiting On?

2. It May Be Too Late

3. Women & Work

4. Last Pale Light In The West

5. Mine Tonight

I can't wait for this. 'Stars And Satellites' not surprisingly blew me away, and is in my top three releases for this year.

anyone know what songs are on for lucero? also sabot needs to start continuing the re-presses a little faster

I was hanging out with Ben a couple months ago and he said the next one will be Tennessee and it will probably be in January and they will most likely do a ten year tour where they play the album in full