Counting Crows - August and Everything after - 200gram

Never buying at this price, hopefully I'll find one reasonably price sometime down the road.

This will most likely be the lowest price. Amazon was selling it north of $70.

To me this is more essential than Mellon Collie. I'll be buying though looking for a cheaper price.

I'm not that extreme, but they did great when they did snl promoting this record. My mind is blown at how expensive this is.

expensive: hair replacement surgery

really expensive: dread replacement surgery

At least it seems that way.

The cool thing about soundstage and amazon i guess is they respect the price you pay unless it goes down. I bought a Pearl Jam bootleg pre-order for $24 and by the time I got it the price was already up to $40. I guess they see whats selling quick and jack up the prices ASAP. Amazon gave me the Deluxe Kendrick Lamar 2xLP for $14.99(prime shipping) even tho the price went up to $25.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Picked up the Back to Black press today... will be my listening copy so I dont have to change my belt and flip 3 times. Recovering HAS to be done this year.

I will say it again though, this 200g pressing is flawless. Best quality release I own.

I think I will just listen to the 200g copy for special occasions but when I do the flipping will be worth it. My favorite records are pulled out on special days.