VC - Who are you voting for in the presidential election?

VC - Who are you voting for next month?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for in the upcoming presidential election?

• Barack Obama (Democrat)
    • Mitt Romney (Republican)
    • Gary Johnson (Libertarian)
    • Jill Stein (Green)
    • Virgil Goode (Constitution)
    • Write-In
    • Not Voting

so happy for your state that she won

like i said a few pages ago, i literally decided yesterday to vote for her. this whole time i've been in the mindset of voting brown.

but once i took the time to actually look at their stance on the issues and whatnot, yeah, of course i'm voting for her. and putting another (D) butt in a senate seat is a plus.

like i said a few pages ago, i literally decided yesterday to vote for her. this whole time i've been in the mindset of voting brown.

but once i took the time to actually look at their stance on the issues and whatnot, yeah, of course i'm voting for her. and putting another (D) butt in a senate seat is a plus.

She's really brillant. I watch the rachel maddow show everyday and she's on quite often. Really love her take on the issues

she is a ridiculously brilliant woman

Michelle Bachmann is up by only 434 votes with 57% reporting, after outspending her opponent something like 10 to 1. Reeeeaallly hoping District 6 buries that bitch.

Something like 97% of elections are won by the candidate who spends the most money. You have to be a utter and complete Sarah Palin-esc idiot to fail so miserably. Actually this says she outspent 12 to 1.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/michele-bachmann-jim-graves_n_2067274.html?utm_hp_ref=elections-2012

Republicans should take their own advice when it comes to Marijuana and Gay Marriage by accepting a smaller governmental role. These are not matters that should be controlled by the government. If I want to grow my own weed and smoke it in my house or marry someone of the same gender I am not affecting anyone else.

Nate Silver's time is over and many people will be piling on unless the "comeback kid' pulls this one out.

btw, I think nate silver is gonna go 50/50 on his state predictions (assuming florida continues to go obama and alaska goes romney). granted, ~37 of those weren't going to be close, but 13/13 on toss-ups is pretty good. #gostatistics #gobayesians