Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

Wow. People don't pay attention to anything. Hahaha

You have no idea. I was going to go through this thread and add people to the list even though they didn't PM, but then I realized how many people there were, and thought, screw it.

Guys, I'm not trying to be an ass... but please read the posts about the list. I need a PM to keep things organized. After you see that I've read/deleted your PM, check the thread to confirm it your name's on the list.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/81635-something-corporate-leaving-through-the-window-etr-variant-list/

You don't sound like an ass. People just need to pay attention and thoroughly read the posts. It's really not asking much with the help you're giving.

On a side note, I'm glad to be a part of this amazing community for the last few years. Granted I haven't posted much. But, I've met some awesome and very helpful people on here. I recommend getting involved!

You guys really think that this is going to sell out as fast as the bands varient did? I've got a doctors appointment at 315 and wont be able to even try till 4 o clock.... Honestly, I want the album but I am not dying for it.. Especially after just dropping 319 dollars for the Beatles box set ha.

yes.

Edit: ok not AS fast, but i give it 1 hour MAX before its gone