Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I can't believe people are bitching about not being able to use hot cash on something that isn't the companies main product. It's not like you got these from src who that's what they do and are not letting you buy records. Get a job and pay 22 bucks instead of 15 or quit bitching because it won't change. Be happy they are pressing stuff we want and not charging eBay prices.

You live in a country where records are illegal?

No, i live in a fucking Russian Federation and nobody here gives a single fuck about records, or too poor to buy them. Everyone download(steal) music for free and happy with it. You even can easily listen/upload/download music from our "facebook" ripoff. So nobody imrot records here(. And hottopic ship us records for $60. FedEx is cool, but $80 for 1 record is bit too HIGH(but i'm ok with it at last I can receive my record in 1-2 weeks and not in 30-60 days))).

I'm really sorry for writing what I did. Makes everything really long when people quote it.

The whole thing about limiting the ability of people to post or giving them a grace period or whatever, is incredibly stupid and the logic is pretty twisted (hey, how about instead of blaming a new poster for the idiotic shitstorm over a simple question, you blame the people who get giddy over being able to trash them for it) but I'm not gonna argue about it.

Finally, I love Sink or Swim, Senor, and 59 Sound. Can't listen to American Slang, hated the Tumbling Dice cover, and I liked Handwritten when it came out, but it got incredibly boring to me after about four spins. Couple songs are great though. I just don't know what turned them so bland. The songwriting lost its edge and the music got pretty cheesyI mean seriously, some of it is straight up Daughtry these days. I've always wanted them to find mass appeal because they really are four dudes who deserve it. I just didn't think it would happen at such a great cost to the music. Guess that's a lesson you never really learn when you love a band though.

I'm really sorry for writing what I did. Makes everything really long when people quote it.

The whole thing about limiting the ability of people to post or giving them a grace period or whatever, is incredibly stupid and the logic is pretty twisted (hey, how about instead of blaming a new poster for the idiotic shitstorm over a simple question, you blame the people who get giddy over being able to trash them for it) but I'm not gonna argue about it.

Finally, I love Sink or Swim, Senor, and 59 Sound. Can't listen to American Slang, hated the Tumbling Dice cover, and I liked Handwritten when it came out, but it got incredibly boring to me after about four spins. Couple songs are great though. I just don't know what turned them so bland. The songwriting lost its edge and the music got pretty cheesyI mean seriously, some of it is straight up Daughtry these days. I've always wanted them to find mass appeal because they really are four dudes who deserve it. I just didn't think it would happen at such a great cost to the music. Guess that's a lesson you never really learn when you love a band though.

1) A lot of forums operate on the probationary system for new members. People get upset when the front page is cluttered with "Has this been pressed?", "A label needs to press this!", "How much are my Bananarama records worth?" over and over again and they're predominantly started by people with little to no time spent on the board. New members need to learn to google things before coming on here and starting a thread over easily attainable information. I understand I was a noob once too but I still tried to avoid asking questions unless I really couldn't find an answer.

2) It's the internet.

3) NEVER compare Gaslight to Daughtry.

2) It's the internet.

Hang on, will somebody explain this to me? This is like the third time somebody used this as a response. How come it's not the internet when you're getting pissed about somebody asking a question you don't like? Why is it only the internet when you get called on it?

And by the way, in my opinion, a thread about Fall Out Boy is clutter. But I wouldn't have come in here to say so.

Hang on, will somebody explain this to me? This is like the third time somebody used this as a response. How come it's not the internet when you're getting pissed about somebody asking a question you don't like? Why is it only the internet when you get called on it?

And by the way, in my opinion, a thread about Fall Out Boy is clutter. But I wouldn't have come in here to say so.

He's saying "it's the internet" like don't get fucking butt hurt it's the fucking internet.

When you're trying to find information about releases and the front page is filled with nonsense it makes it more difficult to navigate the forum. And who's getting pissed? And weren't you the one criticizing elitists? Yet here you are in a thread about a band you don't like calling it clutter.