NO MORE TWINKIES :(

someone has a bid on this one. $5000 for 10

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hostess-Twinkies-10-pack-13-5oz-/170943801857?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cd0b6a01

But it comes with a letter saying it was the last box at the store.

"If you want a certified letter stating this, I will send one along with it. With this box of Twinkies will be a letter from the store owner stating..."This box of Twinkies was the last box of Twinkies on the shelf"! History of the Twinkie can be in your hands."

If you're lucky, Tastykake will ramp up operations and fill the moist snack cake hole in your heart. Nobody in Pennsylvania eats fucking Twinkies anyway.

i hope so. last time i went to the HEB (local grocery store) i found and bought all 5 boxes of KoffeeKakes. Shit is soooo fuckin' good. love TastyKake!!!!!

now if TX could only get a WAWA.

Twinkles are not good. But I love me some snowballs.

i was giving no shits about this hostess deal. i honestly don't know any adults who eat twinkies and i haven't eaten pre packaged moist cakes since high school. but then i realized i've never tried snowballs. i love coconut. and chocolate. and cream. so i rushed to the nearest kwik-e mart and snatched up a package of surprisingly-not-pink-but-totally-in-fact-ORANGE sno balls.

shit sucked. back to not giving a damn.