Recently Viewing

Despite Andrew Garfield being a complete douchebag I found the 1st to be watchable albeit totally pointless. Part 2 was an overlong & tedious soap opera w/ a lame villain (Electro) & painful attempts at comedy that are never funny. I'm partial to Emma Stone but even she couldn't save this mess.

I have it on my computer, so I'm sure I'll watch it someday.  It'll be a good six pack and a pizza movie I think.

Watched movies on planes:

X-Men - Awesome

Divergent - Weak Sauce

I had no idea Hell on Wheels was back on. I need to catch up. I too thought Season 3 felt a bit aimless, I hate when shows wander from their strong points. It's still worth giving a few episodes to. 

I have followed Fallen Skies from the beginning but this season has been a bore. I have the rest of it recorded and recently met someone in the know who says it all comes together and to keep the faith. We'll see. 

Finally saw Dead Snow.  Have owned this movie for years and never got around to watching it.  What an over the top awesome horror/zombie movie.  My fiance kept complaining it did not follow usual zombie rules. Tried to explain to her nazi zombies is not really a normal thing... 

Either way hope the 2nd one comes close to me in October. 

I had friend who would complain like that during zombie movies. I finally told him zombies aren't real and movies can do literally anything they want. I blame myself for buying him the Zombie Survival Guide.

Watched like 10 episodes of Bojack Horseman last night. Not GREAT but solidly entertaining.

A few episodes into cosmos.  They definitely made it mass marketable at times but still pretty cool.

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would at the beginning. A lot more about history than current scientific theory.

There's an official VC science thread, which has a lot of our comments captured throughout the first run through.

Saw As Above/ So Below last night.  The found footage camera with this movie made it impossible to watch.  I understand they want to make it chaotic but it makes you dizzy and not know what is going on.  Also the script went from a cool idea to just being super cheezy.  Skip this one....

Also watched the Robocop remake today.  Liked the original better it still was a pretty enjoyable action movie if you look at it as a stand alone movie. I hope Joel Kinnaman starts to get more roles after The Killing and this.

Saw As Above/ So Below last night.  The found footage camera with this movie made it impossible to watch.  I understand they want to make it chaotic but it makes you dizzy and not know what is going on.  Also the script went from a cool idea to just being super cheezy.  Skip this one....

Also watched the Robocop remake today.  Liked the original better it still was a pretty enjoyable action movie if you look at it as a stand alone movie. I hope Joel Kinnaman starts to get more roles after The Killing and this.

Wish I would have read this before seeing As Above tonight.  Some good stuff in there, but overall: shitty, cheeseball ending.  Definitely skip.