haha. i found something thats working. i dont download stuff so luckily the google didnt fail me.

meghan trainor

walk the moon

hozier

the labyrinth soundtrack

nightmare before christmas soundtrack

katy perry

white stripes little ghost

lorde royals

and will put a thy art is murder song because in her words "dont change it, i like that song" which is a dad win)

oh and of course the T Swizzle

haha. i found something thats working. i dont download stuff so luckily the google didnt fail me.

meghan trainor

walk the moon

hozier

the labyrinth soundtrack

nightmare before christmas soundtrack

katy perry

white stripes little ghost

lorde royals

and will put a thy art is murder song because in her words "dont change it, i like that song" which is a dad win)

oh and of course the T Swizzle

Just throw on a bunch of post punk and get the moshing started early.

That Gorgoroth record is a jam. Finally getting around to learning Prayer's guitar part. Not that hard but killer. I need to save some money to buy a guitar built for metal because I can't quite hit high frets based on where the neck joins on my PRS. I can play all but the solo on Spirit Crusher and can't even learn it because it uses frets I basically don't have (and 24 that I actually don't have since it's a 22 fret guitar) so I just have to noodle around in the scale during that. I still need to find a copy of The Sound of Perseverance or they should reissue it because Chuck is one of my favorite guitarists.

/ramble

I feel like I'm buying way fewer records nowadays than I was around this time last year, which makes me sad.

Guess I'll just have to start buying more.

I have been buying way too many lately. I think I may slow down a bit to start saving for that new guitar I just rambled about. Still a ton of stuff I want. I really need to update my DF though.

I feel like I'm buying way fewer records nowadays than I was around this time last year, which makes me sad.

Guess I'll just have to start buying more.

I've noticed I tend to go in spurts. I'll buy like 20 records in the span of a month, and then go three or four months without buying a thing.

Just has the newish stir fry place by my house, and man was it good. I got a giant bowl of salmon, brown rice, peppers, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, cucumbers and water chestnuts all stir fried in general tsos sauce. It was pretty damn tasty, and the portions are fucking huge. 

Anyone have Jordan from etid added on instagram? There is a drum/riff video posted and it's got my weenis erected. Can't wait

Just has the newish stir fry place by my house, and man was it good. I got a giant bowl of salmon, brown rice, peppers, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, cucumbers and water chestnuts all stir fried in general tsos sauce. It was pretty damn tasty, and the portions are fucking huge.

Sound amazing

Oh, it was delicious. I love salmon, ad it sucks you aren't supposed to eat it a lot due to contaminates. Fucking people ruining everything.

I want to go record shopping today, but I know I'll spend too much... and I'm also waiting for my mail to show up, since I'm expecting things. It's always so damn late on Saturdays for some reason.

Oh, it was delicious. I love salmon, ad it sucks you aren't supposed to eat it a lot due to contaminates. Fucking people ruining everything.

I want to go record shopping today, but I know I'll spend too much... and I'm also waiting for my mail to show up, since I'm expecting things. It's always so damn late on Saturdays for some reason.

I have $70 to blow right now but I am going to go drop my guitar off to go get a setup done first so I will really probably have like $20 to spend on records.

I'm going to save my cash and finally get another tattoo done next week.

And I just bought my dad a new home theater receiver so I'll be hooking that up shortly. Got a 4 HDMI, Bluetooth, 5.1 140w system. Was $250 but got it for $160. Now to spend a while hooking all this up.

Now my mom wants a fire stick but she can fuck off.

I was planning on getting tattoo stuff done whenever my state tax return shows up, but I'm uncertain at this point. Still deciding on what to do with my car. I noticed a new problem when changing the air filter. The fan starts and stops every few seconds when idle. It could be nothing, or something really bad. Fuck cars.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic