I hate driving. I just really hate it. I guess its because i live in a big city. When i lived in the country i loved cursing down the open roads. But i just loathe driving now. Especially during this time of day. I saw a car a few weeks ago that was advertising delivery of food to your home. Ive been so tempted to try em out to save myself the stress of driving but i cant justify spending $10 extra to have that service provided. I do long for the day when im financially well off and can gladly pay a little extra for some convenience.

How the fuck did I not know about simpsonsworld.com??? Taking a hiatus from life while I go back and watch every episode again.

I found out through the marathon. I would pretend I was doing work on my laptop in class and I'd do a live stream of the FXX channel to catch as many episodes as I could!

I like to think there can't possible be that many people who are that completely and utterly stupid.

"How many vinylz can I fit on a shelf? No, I can't just ask the guy for the dimensions, that would be too easy. I have to ask the friendly collective of vinylz. Thanks for your help :)"

I think my Expedit cubbies have a little more than 50 per based on how many albums are in my collection.

I've got the IKEA Kallax, and I think they hold less than 50, but it's hard to say when you factor in box sets, plastic sleeves, triple gatefolds, and thick jackets. The lesson of the day? Not every record + packaging is the same size.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic