im uncomfortably full from taco cabana....

that ribeye with queso cheese sounds pretty good, did you make it?

Ya I did, tried to make my own queso with terrible results so I bought some from the store and got my grill on with a ribeye.

Used salt and pepper until the edges were crispy.

Didn't even have to melt the cheese, just cut pieces off and watched it ooze onto the steak.

Finished off the dip with some Scoops.

Anyone have a really good credit card rewards program? I use my card a lot and pay it off every month. Think I was just getting 1% on everything. I know other people get 2 or 3% on different things like travel, gas, groceries. That shit adds up when you try and use the card as much as possible to get the rewards.

Thinking now that I have to redo the autopays and everything I might open a new account somewhere else.

So I volunteer on the first aid team for my local Red Cross so I get to go to concerts, sporting events, etc. for free and help people if they get hurt or dehydrated or anything like that. Tonight I'm at a Three Days Grace, Shinedown, and P.O.D. I wasn't aware that P.O.D. was still around but they went hard as shit. And I got to be side stage. Be jealous.

I convinced myself to buy a laptop to spend every spare minute searching for my birth parents.

It's a long story. Complicated. Fascinating. Breathtaking.

Got quite some shocking shit I recently found out. Debated opening up this book but its fresh. I'm not meaning to leave an annoying cryptic post but I had to get something out. For now.

Anyone have a really good credit card rewards program? I use my card a lot and pay it off every month. Think I was just getting 1% on everything. I know other people get 2 or 3% on different things like travel, gas, groceries. That shit adds up when you try and use the card as much as possible to get the rewards.

Thinking now that I have to redo the autopays and everything I might open a new account somewhere else.

Bank of America cash rewards card. It's 1% on everything, 2% on groceries and 3% on gas. It adds up very quick. I redeem mine for 25 every other month or so. And an extra 10% if you redeem it into a BOA checking account.

If you're new to BOA, there's a $100 bonus with it too. Best thing out there right now.

http://learn.bankofamerica.com/products/managing-credit/bankamericard-cash-rewards-credit-card.html

FUCKING HELL WHAT A SHITTY FUCKING DAY. I HAVE TOO MUCH SHIT TO DO. I JUST WANNA SLEEP ON EASTER, ONLY DAY OFF THIS WEEK. I WOKE UP SICK TODAY. SPENT MOST MY SHIFT HANDLING A TABLE OF 15, THEY ALL TIPPED ME 2 BUCKS EACH (OR LESS). I HATE OLD WHITE LADIES & CHILDREN.

i'm going to sleep now.

might wake up randomly later for giggles & flirting, too agitated right now.

*vent over*

I convinced myself to buy a laptop to spend every spare minute searching for my birth parents.

It's a long story. Complicated. Fascinating. Breathtaking.

Got quite some shocking shit I recently found out. Debated opening up this book but its fresh. I'm not meaning to leave an annoying cryptic post but I had to get something out. For now.

i'd like to hear it someday

Bank of America cash rewards card. It's 1% on everything, 2% on groceries and 3% on gas. It adds up very quick. I redeem mine for 25 every other month or so. And an extra 10% if you redeem it into a BOA checking account.

If you're new to BOA, there's a $100 bonus with it too. Best thing out there right now.

http://learn.bankofamerica.com/products/managing-credit/bankamericard-cash-rewards-credit-card.html

That was the one I was looking at. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic