I use zite (news/blog aggregator) quite a lot. Genius scan and Evernote, for productivity - they make work a lot easier for me and keep all my stuff organized. Monitor, wi fi finder, camera+, and flixter are all useful. There's a ton of neat recording stuff to play around with, as well.

Wow, that sucks. Last time I got pulled over I was going 12 mph over with expired registration. The cop only ticketed me for 5 over plus the registration because it was my first ticket and it was $130. I was pissed about it at the time, but now in comparison it doesn't seem so bad.

Wow, that sucks. Last time I got pulled over I was going 12 mph over with expired registration. The cop only ticketed me for 5 over plus the registration because it was my first ticket and it was $130. I was pissed about it at the time, but now in comparison it doesn't seem so bad.

haha yeah i wish mine was only 130!

its all good though.i always drive fast so it just caught up with me.the only reason im bummed is because i could of  bought some records with the money.What a waste. I will be watching my speed now all the time!

I use zite (news/blog aggregator) quite a lot. Genius scan and Evernote, for productivity - they make work a lot easier for me and keep all my stuff organized. Monitor, wi fi finder, camera+, and flixter are all useful. There's a ton of neat recording stuff to play around with, as well.

Thanks Steve, I'll be sure to check those out.

So I'm holding onto my buddies Telecaster Deluxe while he's in bootcamp. Another buddy has a show today in Tijuana and was begging me for the guitar to borrow. I told him I was busy and heading to work etc. He was like, "Dude I'm only playing in TJ!"

Hahah that's exactly the point!

First off people can't let other people borrow others stuff while they're away without consent. Geez la wheez this isn't high school anymore. Why even push the issue? Some people are just immature self absorbent douches.

i'm doing a speech on how music can convey emotion, and i have two points to make

with one being how we pick up on emotional cues

and the second being how different sections of the song structure effectively convey emotions,

i need a third main point but im having trouble thinking of what it should be

any help?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic