So you've gotta download and/or try this app. It uses the vibration of your phone to move your phone on a smooth surface for perfect panorama photos. Watch the video. It's almost magical. And it's free.

http://www.cycloramic.com/

if you have the 5 or 5s you just set it down and it spins on its own.

its really amazing. you can do it by hand if you dont have the 5 or 5s. its seamless.

So you've gotta download and/or try this app. It uses the vibration of your phone to move your phone on a smooth surface for perfect panorama photos. Watch the video. It's almost magical. And it's free.

http://www.cycloramic.com/

if you have the 5 or 5s you just set it down and it spins on its own.

its really amazing. you can do it by hand if you dont have the 5 or 5s. its seamless.

The only thing that would suck is if you use a case, you'd have to remove it every time you wanted to take a picture. Other than that, it's really fucking cool!

I finally got a job with insurance (like an adult!) and I'm going to the dentist for the first time in quite a while.  I have a feeling it's going to take forever.  On the plus side, I'll be out of the house in the morning (which rarely happens), so I'm going to try and make the most of it afterwards.

I finally got a job with insurance (like an adult!) and I'm going to the dentist for the first time in quite a while.  I have a feeling it's going to take forever.  On the plus side, I'll be out of the house in the morning (which rarely happens), so I'm going to try and make the most of it afterwards.

Visited the dentist myself recently for the first time in almost 10 years. It was worse and better than I expected at the same time.  Also, congrats on the job (with benefits!)

I finally got a job with insurance (like an adult!) and I'm going to the dentist for the first time in quite a while. I have a feeling it's going to take forever. On the plus side, I'll be out of the house in the morning (which rarely happens), so I'm going to try and make the most of it afterwards.

I'm also in the same boat I just got a job where I'm gonna get insurance I can't wait till it kicks in!

Also congrats on your job!

There was a period where I hadn't been in about 7 years. Took a longggg time to clean my choppers. Felt so weird/good afterward.

That sums up how I think I'll be feeling tomorrow.  I don't think I'm going to hate going as much as I used to.  I'm slightly excited, but that may wear off once I actually get there.  I know the first visit will probably be the worst and longest and it should be smoother sailing from then on out.  Supposedly the dentist I'm going to gives you cookies afterwards!

That sums up how I think I'll be feeling tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to hate going as much as I used to. I'm slightly excited, but that may wear off once I actually get there. I know the first visit will probably be the worst and longest and it should be smoother sailing from then on out. Supposedly the dentist I'm going to gives you cookies afterwards!

Yeah dude once all that plaque build up is gone you'll be able to feel all the grooves between each tooth. Feels so fresh and so clean clean.

I had an Incredible 2. I got white but I have to take it to the Apple store today after work because I think it has a dead pixel already :(

Oh that's a pain in the butt. =\ My first iPhone had a light leak and I had to bring it back. & now that I think about it, when I initially got my iPad2 it also had light leaks and had to return it.

A really weird thing happened and I feel like I need to type it here.  I understand that nobody will believe me though...

Every night since the LAX shooting (with the exception of last night) I've been having these bizarro dreams that are all different, but all have this overbearing sense of anxiety about a shooting happening.  In some of the dreams there were actual shootings, but nobody was hurt or killed.  & in every dream that involved a shooting, I could see the shooter for a split second thru a window or something and he had on a brown greenman-looking body suit thing and a brown motocross helmet.

I didn't tell anyone about these dreams because I just thought it was from all the news stories about these unfortunate events happening everywhere lately in the US.  But yesterday morning, my best friend who just moved from Paramus, NJ to Ft. Myers, FL told me about a dream that she had the night before, so I decided to tell her about my shooting dreams.

Can you see where this is going?

At 10PM last night, that same friend texted me and told me she saw on Facebook that someone she knows on Paramus, NJ EMS posted a status about shots fired at Garden State Plaza.  I was freaked out, but went to sleep, halfway thinking I was dreaming again.

Then I woke up this morning to find out that there was in fact a shooting at GSP in Paramus, where the only person I had told grew up and just moved away from two weeks ago.  Also, (thankfully) there were no victims (aside from the shooter himself) and he was wearing an all black bodysuit with armor, and a motorcycle helmet.

What the fuck.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic