I had the past 3 days off work and have spent nearly all of it shoveling 4 feet of snow. Not to mention the concrete shit the plows keep piling and the end of my driveway not letting me leave until I take care of that.

But now that the hard work is over I drink beer and enjoy the snow until march (most likely may).

I had the past 3 days off work and have spent nearly all of it shoveling 4 feet of snow. Not to mention the concrete shit the plows keep piling and the end of my driveway not letting me leave until I take care of that.

But now that the hard work is over I drink beer and enjoy the snow until march (most likely may).

Damn Duluth got it bad. We maybe got like 4 inches here and it's now pretty much all ice

I just finished wrapping and gift bagging all of my Christmas gifts.. pretty happy to have gotten that out of the way, even though I again realized I spent way too much money.

But your done which is awesome. My wifes presents are hiding in the garage where she cant find them and where I dont have to think about wrapping them.

They just changed our forecast to a few more inches of snow, thankfully I don't work tomorrow. We're getting freezing rain right now, so it'll be nice and icy under a bunch of snow tomorrow.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic