Do you nap? You'd have to. I WOULD BE SO TIRED! I have to nap everyday. I think I have a sleep disorder? I need to go to a sleep center or something.

No naps on work days...I catch up on sleep/naps on my days off though.

I think I have just gotten used to operating on minimal sleep, more than likely thanks to school/gigs.

"The bassist from sublime, a professional karaoke singer, and JOSH FREESE"

Fixed

Yeah I meant to quote sublime too hahaha

Being allergic to pot is a thing. I am allergic to pot and it really, REALLY sucks. However I would never call the cops on someone and being at a Sublime show I would feel that it should be expected. In that case you either need to have an inhaler on you or just alert people of your allergy and hope that they are respectful.

not wanting to start anything at all, but it's about as real as a gluten allergy. That way we can settle that it's plausible for it to exist or not. Since all research has pointed the finger at pollen and ingestion, the complaint mr. Bennington had at 2nd hand allergic reaction is far fetched. Also being on tour with bands with high reputations for marijuana use, it's mind boggling for him to even accept such dangerous jobs in regards to his health. I mean, ozzfest! Better call the swat team.

Now back to your suspected allergy, smoke in General could be highly problematic for someone that needs an inhaler. So I wouldn't call it a pot allergy, I'd call it a smoke allergy. Unless cigarette 2nd smoke is totally ok around you with no effect, along with any other smoke, then yes you might be allergic to pot but even then you'd have to pretty much be sitting next to someone and be in the .1% of People with such effects.

Either way if you asked me to not smoke weed around you bc it bothered you, it would be a douche move on me to not move away/stop.

Calling the cops is just so... Suburban mom

Yesterday, Jesse did the whole "oh my god we're sharing a bill with built to spill and modest mouse this is amazing" and then Isaac was all "oh my god we're sharing a bill with built to spill this is amazing"

Was it really too much to ask for the show to end with like the three of them singing like a Neil Young cover?

only time I've seen brand new play a cover was with John Nolan singing cute without the e

Now back to your suspected allergy, smoke in General could be highly problematic for someone that needs an inhaler. So I wouldn't call it a pot allergy, I'd call it a smoke allergy. Unless cigarette 2nd smoke is totally ok around you with no effect, along with any other smoke, then yes you might be allergic to pot but even then you'd have to pretty much be sitting next to someone and be in the .1% of People with such effects.

How are you in any way in a position to tell someone what their personal health problems may or may not be?

How are you in any way in a position to tell someone what their personal health problems may or may not be?

no one at all but on one specific subject like 2nd hand marijuana allergy, yes because after numerous studies there is no scientific evidence to support a marijuana allergy not based on consumption. I'm very familiar with it and wouldn't speak if I wasn't well rounded on the subject on marijuana ingestion and effects. In fact I even gave the benefit of the doubt that she could be In extreme low percentile that could be effected by it even tho there's less than 100 cases world wide in the last decade.

Her smoke allergy is very real if she needs an inhaler and at no point did I say it wasn't real. All I did was point out that it's the combustion aspect that causes allergic reaction, not the actual second hand breathing of a specific plant matter that causes side effects.

So calm down, no need for a white knight or lynching today.

Sorry to completely butt into any current conversations, but lots of people here have snazzy GIFs in their sig. How do I make one? I've gotten as far as getting a 13 second .wmv file of the clip I want to use, but I need to crop it and convert it to a GIF. Is there a good program to do this with? When I had my macbook, I could've done it (not necessarily easily) with I believe quicktime (converting the movie into still images) and fireworks (combining all the images into a GIF). But I'm on a PC now and my legit copy of Fireworks is for Mac. 

But.... I notices people talking about marijuana allergies. Have you tried vaporizing / eating bud? Just curious. I hate smoking anything as it makes me cough up and lung and feel like shit, but vapor gives me no trouble whatsoever. I just attribute it to me having pussy lungs. 

Honest question, do you have to be a certain type of person to like a cruise?

shit cruises are awesome.  you get to lounge around on a massive boat, get tan and swim when you want, eat great food, and are treated like royalty.  then you get to check out some awesome countries.  i have some great experiences like hiking 5 miles to take a 5 mile kayak trip through former pirate waters, ate fresh off the tree oranges, and then got rained on.

although i cant speak to most cruise lines, that's just been my experience with royal caribbean

I all seriousness, I don't think it's my kind of thing, most of this doesn't sound appealing to me. I can't even eat most of the food they serve because I don't eat meat and I'm limited to side dishes at most places. I don't like tropical vacations and I've never wanted or once thought about going to the fucking Caribbean, I don't like heat, and I find water parks disgusting.

I guess the biggest problem for me is that this is costing hundreds maybe thousands of dollars, and I'm being told this is my birthday present. I never asked for this as a fucking birthday present I don't want this as a fucking birthday present, this sounds stupid. I don't even like spending time with my family because I can't spend more than 5 hours with them cause we all just end up fighting and I'm also extremely independent and have different interest than my mom and sister. To me there's plenty of other things that you could spend almost $1000 on.

And another thing that bothers me about this whole thing, is that my mom is stopping me from getting my drivers licence because she says she doesn't want to pay the extra insurance but she goes off and does this. 

Which i didn't fucking ask for.

I understand that I'm privlaged to be able to do this but these kinds of things are not my kinds of things, I would honestly rather take the money that was going to be used on this tip and stay at home Which I'm not allowed to do

Sometimes it's good to do things you hate because it makes the people you love happy. Not all the time because you'd be miserable but sometimes. I fucking hate the zoo and yet I go every year with my family. We fight and we all hate each other but it makes my mom happy that we spend time together.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic