Party up the street. Dumb kids. My parking is getting overflowed by these shits. I look out the window and one is pissing on my wife's car. I run to my porch and tell him to think twice and pinch it now and get to moving.

Wife gets mad at me for yelling at them. "They could have guns and kill you"

Fuck that. I'm not cowering in my own house and property.

GET OFF MY LAWN. (Literally)

Party up the street. Dumb kids. My parking is getting overflowed by these shits. I look out the window and one is pissing on my wife's car. I run to my porch and tell him to think twice and pinch it now and get to moving.

I would've done the same with shotgun in hand.

That kind of shit drives me crazy and I would have done the same thing with the same response from my wife. Like Will, I would also have had a gun though.

Truth is I have one. Tucked safely in the house. Legally.

They were far away enough for me to be safe. Return to the location and whatever and prep. I have a family so I didn't make an offending opening comment in case of a situation. She's right about this crazy world now but I played statistics about my towns history of violence.

I work too hard for my used car to get pissed on.

Today was a good day.  

Doin' nothing all day listening to the new William Elliott Whitmore album.  Later on caught the second half of the Badger game at a bar with my concert buddy while waiting for the Real McKenzies to play.  Now I'm sitting here eating free Girl Scout Cookies that my realtor dropped of today.

Fun (not really fun) side story.  First concert I've ever been at where the band had their lives threatened and had to put the show on hold because they were in fear for their lives.  Apparently a drunk dude came up to them as they were setting up demanding they play a certain song and they said they wouldn't.  So he threatens to kill them and runs away.  So the band goes to a "secret location" and the cops get called as they search for this kid.  Sucks that someone got drunk and said (or did) something stupid and now they'll have to deal with the reprocussions for a long ass time.

When I saw Ringworm open for Converge some dude threatened to kill the sound guy because the band was like "We have two more songs...wait, sorry the sound guy says we only have time for one." But nothing happened and the show went on with zero problems.

I'm really high right now. It's pretty awesome.

I'm glad I watched the games last night...! (I didn't watch said games last night)

My GF's dad looked at me this morning w a devil look, cause I walked around saying "haha" like Nelson (because of Kentucky) til they left for their Sunday Easter services. He was also pissed when I said I wouldn't participate in brunch after. (If anything has a religious undertone to it, I'm not taking part)

Looking to be a great day, Hah!

Is today even Easter? (Tells you how much I pay attention to a story w a guy moving a boulder to escape a cave)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic