I'm undecided. I may hit up a place or two and go to Mississippi (they don't do RSD, I just love them.) I won't be going out until 10AM at the earliest though.

Aw Murtaugh says, "I'm getting too old for this shit." I can't stay up super late and wait in line for shit. I'm wrecked just from going to two shows in a weeks time. I can't wait to hit 30 so I actually have more of an excuse to be a misanthropic loner. :)

Haha well I'll be at Millennium in about 30 minutes. Hit me up if you need anything specific so I can try to grab it for you.

Haha well I'll be at Millennium in about 30 minutes. Hit me up if you need anything specific so I can try to grab it for you.

Well...if you run across an extra Polaris, I'll snag it, just let me know.  :D I know you're looking for one for Jon already though.

Do you have my number?

Im trying to remember why I never watched Pete and Pete but all I can come with is that it just didn't interest me. I remember seeing the commercials and I watched Nickelodeon a lot back then. I must have at least watched an episode or 2. Weird, but good because then I would want that Polaris as badly as I wanted that Beverly Hills Cop I got the other day. :)

Im trying to remember why I never watched Pete and Pete but all I can come with is that it just didn't interest me. I remember seeing the commercials and I watched Nickelodeon a lot back then. I must have at least watched an episode or 2. Weird, but good because then I would want that Polaris as badly as I wanted that Beverly Hills Cop I got the other day. :)

Pete and Pete is my childhood. And Polaris is so damn good. I'm so excited to have it on vinyl.

And I got that single as a 45 a while back for a dollar. Haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic