Im extremely irritated right now. This may be my first and last audio related DIY project. It was doing okay earlier but now I'm having issues and every time I think I found the problem and fixed it...NOPE!!!! I should probably take a break. Hopefully the huge batch of bacon will help.

Update: Oh damn I got it before the bacon even had a chance to get done! ( I think )

Even said screw it and had it all plugged in and listened while soldering it.

You should have seen what my roommates did to our apartment. I guarantee however bad yours was mine would have made you feel like yours was spotless. I honestly couldn't even take pictures of it because it made me physically ill to look at.

Mine definitely wasn't that bad!  I mainly haven't cleaned my floors in quite a while, they were overdue.  The kitchen/bathroom stuff was in decent shape already.

Usually mostly me doing a lot of refreshing and a few others pop in a few times.

Eastern? I'm usually up until around midnight pacific time. Sometimes I'm here :)

I had to resign from late night crew because my life no longer sucks to the point that I stay up until dawn by myself every night.

Kind of a bummer because I <3 you all, but a small price to pay for not being miserable.

I post periodically until about 2AM PDT, it's pretty quiet these days though.

I may be around this weekend haha.

& bruce - if you're happy than its worth not being up all night!

My eyes are super red, and really swollen today. I look like an old man with a ton of wrinkles on the bags up my eyes. I took eyedrops before I left, so hopefully they help. I'm having a hard time focusing on text and things like that today.

I'm going to try to take a half day today. I'm not sure if they'll let me leave since the kid who is quitting was forced to take a day off so they didn't have to pay him for it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic