I'm staying overnight in the hospital because of abdominal issues. Might be gallbladder, have to do some additional tests in the morning. Yay?

Been there. Ultimately my gallbladder has been fine, but it' been tested 3-4 times in my life. My dad had his removed when he was like 24, so it wouldn't be weird if my is fucked too. Good luck! Gallbladder surgery is super easy and quick these days.

I'm staying overnight in the hospital because of abdominal issues. Might be gallbladder, have to do some additional tests in the morning. Yay?

Hope things go well in the morning.

I went in wth abdominal pain once and it turned out to be an umbical hernia. Hurt so bad. Took a few different doctors to find it and I had the surgery done while out at sea on an aircraft carrier. Exciting!

Actually looking forward to getting a video game OST but probably only getting one. Thing that sucks for me is most of my favorite albums that I would want are OOP. Been getting lucky lately though. Didn't realize the copy of Nevermind I got was going to be one of the better ones. Also a repress of a Fat Boy Slim came out of nowhere and could end up better than the original. Only one picture disc I want because it appears to be the only version:

8161ia5uUOL._SX425_.jpg

Shit some bastard bought the last one! Oh wait it is on regular but more expensive. You guys probably think this is a joke but this album has a cool 60's vibe and I think it would be great.

Getting some stuff delivered tomorrow and I'm using it as an excuse to work from home.  Pretty stoked to work in my gym shorts and listen to records all day.

I've been doing this minus the work part. :) Didn't play any records today because I think I got new neighbors and now I'm worried about disturbing them. Not sure if anyone is really moved in because I don't think it was even done getting fixed up. Hmm now seems like a good time to do a sound check.  :P

I've been doing this minus the work part. :) Didn't play any records today because I think I got new neighbors and now I'm worried about disturbing them. Not sure if anyone is really moved in because I don't think it was even done getting fixed up. Hmm now seems like a good time to do a sound check.  :P

My neighbors are louder then I am, haha.  I can usually be pretty loud and not have to worry.  Best part is their bedroom is on the opposite side, so I can be loud at night too.

I have moved my setup to the middle of my place away from the connecting wall so it should be fine. Just that the walls here are so thin I can hear the bathroom fan come on down stairs. For years I only used headphones and its easy to forget I have it up too loud when using speakers. Figured Rumors would be a good one for this time of night.

How are things ? How is life ? Did you order the Hannibal release from Mondo ? I meant to ask but my service has been pretty terrible at work.

Oh pretty good. Life is... interesting :D  I did! Didn't expect it to sell out so quick so happy I snagged a copy. It's been in Tennessee for 3 days <_<

You?

Man, I used to be so against mustard when I was younger. Now I'm cool with it, especially on hot dogs and corn dogs. Ketchup is okay. Most other condiments are tight.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the little black dots underneath everyone's user photos signify? I've tried searching around for an answer, but haven't managed to find anything.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic