Crosspost from the MAN ADVICE 2.0 thread:

I recently discovered the show Man Seeking Woman and it touches on so many things I've been going through presently.  Of course, it relies on hyperbolic surrealist comedy, but it does so with a heart of truth.  I can relate to a great deal of the subject matter.

I would recommend it.

They have Bud Light and Blue Moon. I am bringing High Life and some brand of Vanilla Porter.

ANYONE WANNA READ MY BEST MAN SPEECH AND HELP ME? HERE IT IS IN THE SPOILER

Hey, how are you doing? I'm Blade, Brian's brother from Michigan. I flew down here because I could never stand to miss the beautiful union of Ashley and Brian. i just want to say that I am beyond honored to be the best man of this wedding, that out of anyone that could have the honor that it was me. I'm very thankful Ashley took the time and everything to make sure I was here for this wonderful event. Thank you very much. So I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to tell some kind of joke, relevant to our past or bring up some embarrassing story, but I can't do that to him today. Well, I'll just let you know he did indeed shit himself (sorry father) when he was like 22 or 23, I was there. He couldn't make it home and that was that. Hopefully that's not going to happen today. But if it does, you can come to me for help big bro. I've got this covered. How can I even begin to describe the strength of the brother hood I share with him? Should I admit he's been someone I looked up to all of my life or that I still do even as an adult? There is nothing that can separate he and I, no distance, no life events. we are truly brothers, the strongest bond I can measure. I would give my life or even the clothes from my back with no hesitation for him. He has been there through thick and thin for me, when our mom passed, he was by my side to comfort me at my young age, always making sure I was fine. He was constantly checking up on my Dad and I to see if we were okay. He and I may have spent time apart but that's only made us closer. I love him more than anything tangible in this world but also, he's kind of a dick. (Again, sorry Father.) I can't believe I even get to make this speech, I'm beyond blessed. Thank you guys. You might want to start planning the funeral, because I just killed this speech. *Mic drop*

Not bad... always leave them laughing or crying.

I've been high-fiving five ninths of SCOTUS all day today. It's been great. We still have a loooong way to go, but this is a great step in the right direction.

Also, fuck Scalia. Dude dead ass looks like an old-ass Italian bullfrog whose throat never deflated the last time he croaked.

never deflated because it's secretly full of Skittles

He tasted the rainbow a long time ago.  Probably was rejected.   ;)

They have Bud Light and Blue Moon. I am bringing High Life and some brand of Vanilla Porter.

ANYONE WANNA READ MY BEST MAN SPEECH AND HELP ME? HERE IT IS IN THE SPOILER

Hey, how are you doing? I'm Blade, Brian's brother from Michigan. I flew down here because I could never stand to miss the beautiful union of Ashley and Brian. i just want to say that I am beyond honored to be the best man of this wedding, that out of anyone that could have the honor that it was me. I'm very thankful Ashley took the time and everything to make sure I was here for this wonderful event. Thank you very much. So I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to tell some kind of joke, relevant to our past or bring up some embarrassing story, but I can't do that to him today. Well, I'll just let you know he did indeed shit himself (sorry father) when he was like 22 or 23, I was there. He couldn't make it home and that was that. Hopefully that's not going to happen today. But if it does, you can come to me for help big bro. I've got this covered. How can I even begin to describe the strength of the brother hood I share with him? Should I admit he's been someone I looked up to all of my life or that I still do even as an adult? There is nothing that can separate he and I, no distance, no life events. we are truly brothers, the strongest bond I can measure. I would give my life or even the clothes from my back with no hesitation for him. He has been there through thick and thin for me, when our mom passed, he was by my side to comfort me at my young age, always making sure I was fine. He was constantly checking up on my Dad and I to see if we were okay. He and I may have spent time apart but that's only made us closer. I love him more than anything tangible in this world but also, he's kind of a dick. (Again, sorry Father.) I can't believe I even get to make this speech, I'm beyond blessed. Thank you guys. You might want to start planning the funeral, because I just killed this speech. *Mic drop*

There you go dude!  I like it.  Don't fly through it.  Make it last.  Like a tasty beverage.  

I've been on a Thai tea making kick for the last two weeks.  I've since got all my roommates addicted. I make a batch a day, trying different levels of tea, sugar, evaporated/condensed milk, etc.  I think I've mastered it now.

I'm sadly stuck with bagged tea, though I stick to rooibos and Chai and herbals. No cheap stuff.

I'm sadly stuck with bagged tea, though I stick to rooibos and Chai and herbals. No cheap stuff.

It's really not too pricey to get a big pound bag of Thai tea.  I've heard that it's just black tea with a bit of vanilla flavoring and food dye.  Either way, it's amazing with a little evaporated milk added to the mix.  Really nice presentation, too.  I don't think I could ever go back to paying $3 a glass at a Thai restaurant!

It's really not too pricey to get a big pound bag of Thai tea. I've heard that it's just black tea with a bit of vanilla flavoring and food dye. Either way, it's amazing with a little evaporated milk added to the mix. Really nice presentation, too. I don't think I could ever go back to paying $3 a glass at a Thai restaurant!

iiiiiiiiiiinteresting. I will have to try this ! I love iced thai tea but I do pay about $3 for a glass so I don't get it very often B)

I planted a tea plant in China for earth day a few years ago through Adagio. :) I get the first harvest of leaves for it, once its ready to be harvested. I'm such a tea lover, I miss my adagio shipments, but I'm trying to get my finances back in check. (And here I am starting yet ANOTHER hobby! XD)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic