Fucker. I was tired. Haha. But I'm down next time. Promise.

Yeah, Asshole. Get your shit together. I need to meet this lady of yours. She seems way cooler than you.

You better rest of up tonight, seems like we're going to have a full weekend.  I am not looking forward to getting up at 6:30 to get on the train.  I'm guessing the bike ride down there will wake me up enough where it's hard to nap on the trip.

wahhhhhhhhh. 

Should I call the wahhhhhhbulence?

I am so rude tonight.

Thanks man. Yeah, it was pretty bad. I was having more of a panic attack than physical pain, as I was worried I wouldn't get vision in my right eye back. But everything should be back to normal within the next couple of weeks which is good. Of course I have to see the ophthalmologist no less than once a year now, as I am now at risk for the rest of my life for getting glaucoma.

Damn, dude. I hope you heal up quickly. Sorry to hear about the risks associated with this.

Eye injuries seem to be my most common injury. Although this past one was the only one that sent me to the hospital. On the topic of ear injuries, I remember when I was younger my friend jammed one of those glowsticks in my ear and hit the furthest point inside my ear. For the rest of that week I'd wake up with dried blood coming from my ear. Hopefully it didn't cause any permanent damage :P

Yeah, definitely not worth getting hit in the eye. The other end of it was attached to something so the end that hit me came up like a whip. Shit hurt like hell. When I took my hand away and saw blood, I completely freaked out. 

Hey Tess, if you need some backup dancers, I'm getting my costume ready...

pRU3A6R.png

Purrrrfect. I would prefer left shark. Obv.

Eye injuries seem to be my most common injury. Although this past one was the only one that sent me to the hospital. On the topic of ear injuries, I remember when I was younger my friend jammed one of those glowsticks in my ear and hit the furthest point inside my ear. For the rest of that week I'd wake up with dried blood coming from my ear. Hopefully it didn't cause any permanent damage :P

Yeah, definitely not worth getting hit in the eye. The other end of it was attached to something so the end that hit me came up like a whip. Shit hurt like hell. When I took my hand away and saw blood, I completely freaked out. 

Yikes I would have freaked out too.

I think Tess is a flight attendant?  Guessing it has to do with the pressure change?  I have ear stuffs and been told it could be painful to fly.  Never have.

That I am. And yeah, any ear issues and it will be super painful. Also anything with sinus pressure. If you have a sinus infection you will feel like you're dying. My friend has some ear issues and he flies a lot.... I worry about him because every time he flies he could potentially rupture his ear drum.

Damn, dude. I hope you heal up quickly. Sorry to hear about the risks associated with this.

Thanks, I appreciate that! Yeah, when he told me I could get glaucoma at any time for the rest of my life, I wasn't too thrilled. But man, it was almost a good thing. Made me realize just cause I'm young, doesn't mean I'm invincible. Really put things in perspective. 

I'd have shit enough bricks to build a fucking castle

I really need to stop clicking on articles that I know are going to make me mad. Also, I should never read comments on anything. It's exhausting. I'm specifically talking about the recent ruling and ensuing debate (so much hate) on marriage equality. But, in general, I never want to read about anything ever again. I think I want to quit the internet again.

I really need to stop clicking on articles that I know are going to make me mad. Also, I should never read comments on anything. It's exhausting. I'm specifically talking about the recent ruling and ensuing debate (so much hate) on marriage equality. But, in general, I never want to read about anything ever again. I think I want to quit the internet again.

I just don't read comments, they're the worst part of the Internet.  I'd support them being disabled all around.

I decided to tell the story I told in the Man Advice thread (about finding my penis in the trash) and it killed.  I really didn't think it was going to be as successful as it was.  I was invited back next week by a few of the veterans, which was a huge compliment.

That is so awesome! You absolutely nailed it bro. That story is hilarious.

That is so awesome! You absolutely nailed it bro. That story is hilarious.

Haha, thank you.  It's gonna be tough thinking of things to talk about for the next set.  I'm more of a "storytelling" comic than a one-liner type.  There are a few stories rolling around in my head, but I have to think of ways to frame them so they're funny.  A lot of them waver between disturbing and depressing - so they're perfect for comedy.

I read comments because I hate myself.

Sometimes I'll look up something I like on yotube and then read the comments until I realize it actually sucks.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic