I'm debating going to urgent care. I thought I was over whatever I have, but to my pleasant surprise awoke feeling terrible only to vomit again this morning. Now I'm feeling really dizzy and out of it. I have no appetite either. I've only had the flu a handful of times in my life, but I don't think it's ever lasted this long. It'll almost be a week.

Has Warped Tour always been such a joke? Calling a "town hall" meeting for an incident seems like something a group of eight year olds came up with.

http://www.theprp.com/2015/07/18/news/slaves-suspended-from-vans-warped-tour-sexual-harassment-alleged/

well a few weeks ago they let a pedophile play so yea the tour is garbage

I think it's always garbage because I dislike the style of music that it mostly represents, but this whole 'let's vote on things' seems to cartoonish to me.

It's basically summer camp for shitty white dudes in shitty flavor of the week bands. So yeah, a "town hall meeting" sounds about right.

Drugs

And maybe he sold some Macbooks

Why would you kick him off for drugs? I mean, it isn't a good thing, but as long as he doesn't do anything really stupid while on them I think it isn't the end of the world. If we banned musicians from tours for drugs we'd have a fuckton less concerts or even bands for that matter.

Why would you kick him off for drugs? I mean, it isn't a good thing, but as long as he doesn't do anything really stupid while on them I think it isn't the end of the world. If we banned musicians from tours for drugs we'd have a fuckton less concerts or even bands for that matter.

He's a drug addict who has ripped off his fans to buy heroin. There's rumours they were selling drugs at their merch table. He also allegedly sexually harassed a woman in some way.

There's drug use (which is awesome) and then there's true scumbag drug behavior (Johnny Craig)

He's a drug addict who has ripped off his fans to buy heroin. There's rumours they were selling drugs at their merch table. He also allegedly sexually harassed a woman in some way.

There's drug use (which is awesome) and then there's true scumbag drug behavior (Johnny Craig)

Yeah, that sounds more kicked off worthy. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic