Our deli does like 50-60k on a Sunday. Fuck that noise.

Plus you get to hide away and do your work in the meat room.

I'm just out in the open getting glared at by motherfuckers who are somehow surprised they have to wait. Like its my fault the person in front of them wants like 10lbs of thinly sliced Italian bullshit.

Plus you get to hide away and do your work in the meat room.

I'm just out in the open getting glared at by motherfuckers who are somehow surprised they have to wait. Like its my fault the person in front of them wants like 10lbs of thinly sliced Italian bullshit.

Oh I know the pain. The meat dept is like the focus at my store. And it's an open shop. So I don't have a wall to hide behind. I kinda fucking hate it. Yeah my fingers are inches away from a saw blade that can snap that off and you're still yelling at me for bacon. Get the fuck outta here.

Oh I know the pain. The meat dept is like the focus at my store. And it's an open shop. So I don't have a wall to hide behind. I kinda fucking hate it. Yeah my fingers are inches away from a saw blade that can snap that off and you're still yelling at me for bacon. Get the fuck outta here.

Sooooo, biggest clusterfuck ever happening here today.

We've been short staffed for months. Three weeks ago the dude who came in high (on pills and heroin) every day FINALLY got fired for it. Apparently I was the only one who could just look at him and know. He fell down randomly in front of a manager so they drug tested him.

Then last week someone quit. Today someone quit. Dude who quit today had 45 hours this week. 3 people are on vacation including the department manager. 4 other kids start college so their availability is basically nonexistent. That leaves 2 of us and I refuse to pick up extra shifts because I'm already working 46 hours and 6 days. That and they really dicked me over recently.

Someone buy my copy of How Strange, Innocence for $10,000 so I can quit and take the rest of the year off before my head explodes.

I went skating for the first time in a year yesterday. I hit up 3 different parks, and skated all fucking day. I'm so sore I can't even move. Haha.

do you ever hit up burnside? went there while I was visiting and tried to get a few lines in, was getting bad vibes from locals so i bailed. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic