Damn, I'm sorry, social defenders, that I used a word that accurately described that awful disgusting trash-heap pretending to be a woman.

Dude, you know people get up in arms about the use of that word on here. C'mon. I'm honestly surprised more people didn't call you out on it.

It's not even necessarily the word itself that does it for me, but the just absolutely venomous context in which it was used in that specific case.

Nobody is mad at you about it, just disappointed that you would use it as a weapon against someone. Who cares if she has a lot of sex? It has nothing to do with what was going on in that thread. Calling her a disgusting trash-heap would have been fine, and I would have laughed my ass off about it.

It's one thing to fuck up and have people disappointed that you did, but it's another thing altogether to keep defending it. I've said my piece and I'm done, but just think about it a little bit.

I'm surprised that people would get upset about the use of the word, especially when it was used IN the right context. Doesn't matter the gender it was used toward, as it can be used for both genders. I guess people should use "Loosey Goosey" instead...

Equating sexual promiscuity with being a bad person is really shitty and regressive. I know nothing about the person in question, they're probably shitty, but "slut shaming" has no place here or in our society.

James is a good dude and that other poster is legitimately insane, so I'm not mad at him or anything. Just disappointed in the use of that word.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic