I know I've mentioned this briefly months and months ago, but I have an eating disorder and body dysmorphia. They're not linked in the way you would think. The eating disorder affects my dysmorphia, not the other way around.

Anyways, I struggle to gain/maintain my weight. Since I started smoking weed regularly again I've managed to gain and keep (for the most part) 5lbs. I still have about 10 more to go before I'm happy, but that's going to be the hardest part of the struggle. I hope to break 130 by the end of the month. I'll never be the 145 I was when I was a full blown stoner who ate nothing but garbage, but that's because I'm at least eating less garbage.

I know I've mentioned this briefly months and months ago, but I have an eating disorder and body dysmorphia. They're not linked in the way you would think. The eating disorder affects my dysmorphia, not the other way around.

Anyways, I struggle to gain/maintain my weight. Since I started smoking weed regularly again I've managed to gain and keep (for the most part) 5lbs. I still have about 10 more to go before I'm happy, but that's going to be the hardest part of the struggle. I hope to break 130 by the end of the month. I'll never be the 145 I was when I was a full blown stoner who ate nothing but garbage, but that's because I'm at least eating less garbage.

Whoa, I had no idea. Sounds like you're on the right track, so keep it up, man!

The benefits of THC are boundless!

The family I directed a funeral for today gave us the best lunch in between burial and service. DELICIOUS. Fried chicken, potato salad, ham, cupcakes, cheesecake, cookies, enchilada casserole, three bean salad, regular salad, baked chicken, et al. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT.

I was in a situation where I went from 145 to 128 a yearish back and could barely manage 130 up until I had some weird happenings in my brain in June and since I was able to get to 140. Keep it up Kev!

I was in a situation where I went from 145 to 128 a yearish back and could barely manage 130 up until I had some weird happenings in my brain in June and since I was able to get to 140. Keep it up Kev!

I have been hovering around 122 for a long time now. I've been able to consistently weigh in between 126-128 the past week.

The family I directed a funeral for today gave us the best lunch in between burial and service. DELICIOUS. Fried chicken, potato salad, ham, cupcakes, cheesecake, cookies, enchilada casserole, three bean salad, regular salad, baked chicken, et al. THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT.

This sounds delicious. Eat more of this, everyone.

<3 good work

I have been hovering around 122 for a long time now. I've been able to consistently weigh in between 126-128 the past week.

The best stoned snack ever is a mo effin toaster strudel from the box like from childhood. First it's an art project and then its all fucking perfect in your mouth and before you know it the box is gone and someone is a fucking thief. But you probably ate them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic