Try to enjoy high school as much as possible. It'll never be that way again.

What's there to enjoy? I never really have time to do anything except homework and listen to music, and if this board is any indication, I'll be just fine on all counts of listening to music when I'm an adult.

morning kiddos! hoping work today is better than yesterday...I hate letting people go.

Oh man, I can't imagine firing someone. Don't think I could do it. Always an uncomfortable day when someone is let go. Today will be better for you, I can feel it.

What's there to enjoy? I never really have time to do anything except homework and listen to music, and if this board is any indication, I'll be just fine on all counts of listening to music when I'm an adult.

Friends, parties, sig others, drugs, booze, experiencing new shit for the first time, finding out who you are & what you want to be, concerts, etc....

raining here.  we needed rain.

I hope it keeps going east and hits us. We are in a pretty good drought right now. It has not rained for more than a minute or two since the spring, though in the spring all it did was rain.

I hope it keeps going east and hits us. We are in a pretty good drought right now. It has not rained for more than a minute or two since the spring, though in the spring all it did was rain.

it seems to be moving NE.  if you need it, I hope it does come to you, but as of now, it doesn't look like it 

but, we do live in the midwest.  

we'll be wrong in 20 min  ;)

I hope everything is ok :)

Everything is ok. Just been thinking about a lot of the public shaming & sexual assault stuff that's been going on via social media lately. I was discussing it all with my BF last night, and it's still bothering me this morning. All of it just makes me feel really sad for everyone. People are fucked up, and fucked up people will do fucked up things no matter who it hurts. I'm stuck in deep thought mode and can't turn it off. 

Friends, parties, sig others, drugs, booze, experiencing new shit for the first time, finding out who you are & what you want to be, concerts, etc....

I don't much have time for friends. That's why I'm on the board instead. :unsure: I have no interest in drugs or drinking. Finding out who I am? What exactly does that mean?

And I put concerts into the 'listening to music' category.

it seems to be moving NE.  if you need it, I hope it does come to you, but as of now, it doesn't look like it 

but, we do live in the midwest.  

we'll be wrong in 20 min  ;)

Usually true, but not this summer so far. We are supposed to get rain at some point, because the temperatures are going to drop into the low 60's the next 2 days.

Happy Birthday Tina!

being an adult is similar but instead of being occupied with homework, you're occupied with maintaining an income and paying bills. Seriously, enjoy your teenage years. You may not think it now, but being an adult sucks alot sometimes.

Also happy birthday Taraneh!

Everything is ok. Just been thinking about a lot of the public shaming & sexual assault stuff that's been going on via social media lately. I was discussing it all with my BF last night, and it's still bothering me this morning. All of it just makes me feel really sad for everyone. People are fucked up, and fucked up people will do fucked up things no matter who it hurts. I'm stuck in deep thought mode and can't turn it off. 

I hear you :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic