Even though Domand I are the last people you'd want to talk to...we're all here for sure. <3

I'm scared and I am hurting deeply. I don't want or need to talk about it. I just need to let someone know I'm not ok and internet strangers are the only ones I feel comfortable with right now.

We can watch some anime and it'll make you feel better <3

Hey VC! I generally don't ask for help with voting for stuff online as I never really participate in anything. But now I need your help. My great friend Tom S. is part of the Orlando City Soccer Club (MLS team in Orlando, FL)  fan group...they're running a contest with them in who's the ultimate OCSC fan. All it takes for the tweet (below) as sponsored by aXis magazine and Heineken to be RT'd. 

https://twitter.com/aXismagazine/status/644216776348299264

It's also running on IG and all that needs to happen there is for that specific post to be "liked". I linked the pic to vote on below:

https://instagram.com/p/7eMXIVnNmH/

All help is immensely appreciated. Right now he's in second place to some dude who dresses up in a Barney costume. Yeah...fuckin' Barney! Can't let that purple skidmark win. 

:D

Done on both!

I'm scared and I am hurting deeply. I don't want or need to talk about it. I just need to let someone know I'm not ok and internet strangers are the only ones I feel comfortable with right now.

Remember you beat those terrorists on Christmas and a bunch of other times too. In all seriousness, hope everything is alright Bruce. 

I mean this to be in no way insulting towards Rez and Dom's sympathy, which I appareciate.

Today I got hardcore checked out by two 15 year old girls and then had two 15 year old boys offer me emotional support. If I was born 13 years later I would be killing it today.

I think the first part is more notable considering you were born 13 years earlier. :P

HAPPY

thursday-band-jonathanweiner.jpg              

(they're smiling on the inside)                                                                              

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic