On a more depressing note, fall is really tough on me and I'm going through some huge shit right now. Like, really bad. I tried to kill myself 12 years ago and times like this I wish I'd succeeded.

Don't worry, I'm too much of a coward to ever try again.

Ok, sorry everyone. You can talk about anime for a bit if you want.

I hate to say that's a good thing, but...you know what I mean. Jeez, man, I don't know what's going on, but you do have more than a couple of people on here willing to talk about it

I kinda just needed to get that off my chest. This time of year leaves me very raw emotionally and I tend to fuck up and do and say shit that ruins what good I have in my life. I love the fall but it's full of bad memories and good memories that have soured and rotted.

I'm pretty sure until just now only 3 people knew I attempted suicide at 16. One of them was me and one was Blade. It wasn't a very good attempt but the pills I took made me have seizures and hallucinations for days.

I kinda just needed to get that off my chest. This time of year leaves me very raw emotionally and I tend to fuck up and do and say shit that ruins what good I have in my life. I love the fall but it's full of bad memories and good memories that have soured and rotted.

I'm pretty sure until just now only 3 people knew I attempted suicide at 16. One of them was me and one was Blade. It wasn't a very good attempt but the pills I took made me have seizures and hallucinations for days.

Well, no matter how upset I was I wouldn't have the balls to do even that. Not that I'm encouraging, just saying I'm kinda a pussy. Seriously though, just keep your mind on the possibility the future holds instead of the shit you did wrong or had to deal with in the past because you can't change it. We're all here for you <3

I put off 3 papers that were all due this week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) until the day before they were due.  I just finished the last one.  It's due at 9 tomorrow morning.  If I didn't have to still read Thomas Middleton's The Changeling before I go to bed, I might be a little more stoked.  

BECAUSE:  

Tomorrow = First Jays playoff game in 22 years (my lifetime) and the Oilers' first game of the season.

Friday = No classes + it's Friday.

Saturday = Oilers game at 5 and Viet Cong show at 8.

Sunday = Fuck all, studying.

Monday = CANADIAN THANKSGIVING MOTHER FUCKERS LONG WEEKEND.

I put off 3 papers that were all due this week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) until the day before they were due. I just finished the last one. It's due at 9 tomorrow morning. If I didn't have to still read Thomas Middleton's The Changeling before I go to bed, I might be a little more stoked.

BECAUSE:

Tomorrow = First Jays playoff game in 22 years (my lifetime) and the Oilers' first game of the season.

Friday = No classes + it's Friday.

Saturday = Oilers game at 5 and Viet Cong show at 8.

Sunday = Fuck all, studying.

Monday = CANADIAN THANKSGIVING MOTHER FUCKERS LONG WEEKEND.

Badass dude. Keep up the fight

Morning all.

I'm hoping I can make it to Turnover tonight, but I am so exhausted. I only got like 3 hours of sleep last night. I have a feeling my friend will back out too, she can be a bit flaky sometimes.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic