5 whole months without watching a movie...kinda wish I'd gone longer. It was funny while it lasted.

Just close your eyes or wear a bag over your head. That way you just heard a movie. ;)

And when your friends ask, just say it's for a school project. Or a personal project, fuck. I've heard that listening to a movie is interesting way to take it in.

It's only happened a few times but I wouldn't say so much that they were hallucinations as they were weird vivid half dreams.

Luckily I haven't had them in awhile but I was getting them several times a night a few times a week. I find that if I sleep with the tv on, it happens less.

When it happens, my eyes are always open but since I'm still dreaming, I see and hear weird stuff. I know it's not real but it's still scary. Like I've seen this old woman standing beside me and yelling. It's crazy because apparently it's very common to see "the old hag". I saw her years ago and and a long time after I find out that it's a common hallucination. I guess another common thing is for people to see things jumping on their chest and choking them which has happened a lot.

Anyways, the cool thing is once you realize it's just a dream, you can easily fall back asleep and lucid dream. That's always fun.

Luckily I haven't had them in awhile but I was getting them several times a night a few times a week. I find that if I sleep with the tv on, it happens less.

When it happens, my eyes are always open but since I'm still dreaming, I see and hear weird stuff. I know it's not real but it's still scary. Like I've seen this old woman standing beside me and yelling. It's crazy because apparently it's very common to see "the old hag". I saw her years ago and and a long time after I find out that it's a common hallucination. I guess another common thing is for people to see things jumping on their chest and choking them which has happened a lot.

Anyways, the cool thing is once you realize it's just a dream, you can easily fall back asleep and lucid dream. That's always fun.

Yeah I've never had sleep paralysis hallucinations like that, but it's super annoying for me. Once I get it, I have to just get up and stay awake. Trying to go back to sleep just always results in getting sleep paralysis again. Luckily it only ever happens with naps, or when I need to get up anyways.

I've fallen under brief sleep paralysis episodes on more occasions than I can count, and the weirdest that's ever happened to me is I heard children's voices playing a park (no park nearby) and one time I felt nauseous during it but right when I snapped out of it I was fine.

Yeah ! I've heard a bunch of chatter too. It's incredibly weird

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic