Morning all. Pouring rain here today. Woke up thinking I was in the shower from the sound before realizing it was just the rain

Right? Beulah. Incredible.

I'd also like to see Nada Surf - High/Low, and Hot Rod Circuit - If I Knew now... pressed. ::sigh:: If only I had my way.

Haven't thought about that album in years, so thank you for sweeping it out from under the rug for me :)

How it feels to be something on would be a good one. I foresee it in the nearish future. Not into any of that other stuff though.

If they don't repress it soon I may have to part with something to finally be able to afford an OP

Good morning. The headache from hell is tamed. But now I have a sore throat. :(
Also probably the first time in years that I went to sleep at 9...

Still got this nagging place in my throat as well thanks to that breathing tube. Glad you got the headache tamed though, anytime I have one that no pain killer on earth will stop that means my Blood Pressure is sky high. And 9pm bedtime will lead to daily 6am wakeups eventually regardless of want or not lol

Morning all. Pouring rain here today. Woke up thinking I was in the shower from the sound before realizing it was just the rain

Haven't thought about that album in years, so thank you for sweeping it out from under the rug for me :)

If they don't repress it soon I may have to part with something to finally be able to afford an OP

Still got this nagging place in my throat as well thanks to that breathing tube. Glad you got the headache tamed though, anytime I have one that no pain killer on earth will stop that means my Blood Pressure is sky high. And 9pm bedtime will lead to daily 6am wakeups eventually regardless of want or not lol

Regardless of if I fall asleep or not, I wake up at 5:00 AM.

You are what 5 days out from surgery?

Ugh. The itch for another tattoo is completely consuming me at the moment.

I feel you there. A guy I've known for a while who is a painter just recently finished his Apprenticeship and is banging out some solid stuff at a local shop. Now, if only I can find some extra cash after the holidays or I can talk him in to letting me be a "practice dummy". His wife is getting hooked up with some awesome free work though...

We got some rain on and off all yesterday evening/night. It was super fucking windy though, and has been for the past 3-4 days. It's nice and sunny today, for once.

It was warm and fairly nice yesterday, but today is a total shower scene. Those winds in Colorado looked crazy though

Yeah they did, and that is the front that hit us yesterday. Thankfully the winds died down a ton before they made it across the country. It was sunny on my drive in, but looking out the window at work, there are some pretty crazy looking clouds rolling in.

Good morning everyone!

TMI maybe but my toe fuckin hurts this morning, I think I have the beginnings of an ingrown one. D: I think it's home-treatable at the moment but fuck. I wanted to go back to sleep but pain.

Believe me... I understand this feeling so well right now lol

I still wouldn't mind seeing a repress of Beulah's When Your Heartstrings Break, and 1st presses of everything else besides The Coast is Never Clear (snagged one of those thankfully.)

Yesssssssssssss

if you guys haven't done so already, i highly recommend checking out miles' solo album. i didn't even know it existed until recently, but it's really good. very beulah-y. and on vinyl. not quite when your heartstrings break, buuuuut i was very happy to find another little piece of beulah out there that i didn't know existed :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic