I just went to a local sub shop, got an awesome lunch and bought some of their dressing to take home since it is awesome. When I got out of my car, it slipped out of my hand and shattered all over the driveway. Knowing my luck today, I've have missed a piece of glass and I'll get another flat tire.  :(

I just went to a local sub shop, got an awesome lunch and bought some of their dressing to take home since it is awesome. When I got out of my car, it slipped out of my hand and shattered all over the driveway.

I did this with a Sonic milkshake a couple of weeks ago, was such a (pathetic) sad moment.

I did this with a Sonic milkshake a couple of weeks ago, was such a (pathetic) sad moment.

Had a server at Sonic come flying up to my truck on skates once with only a shake for me on her platter, and when she attempted to stop she stopped dead and the shake did a somersault onto the ground and all over the side of my truck...

Good or bad way?

Yes! There was 1 copy on discogs of hot damn for $68 shipped. I offered $49 shipped the other day but never heard back so I just messaged them asking if they got my offer and then I got an invoice. Redemption!

Very nicee. I'm still waiting to hear back from Mr. Bruce. Looking at this as a Christmas present to myself.

Yeah, that's what I am thinking. It's the 2015 /5 and I am just not sure if I want to. I think it'd take a stronger trade to sway me because I know I'll never own it again if I sell/trade it

I would probably consider selling it for some metal stuff I want that's less likely to be RPd, but I doubt there's much crossover in people who collect metal and people who want a 4MM test press. I want to just keep it though because it's a cool piece.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic