I've cleaned all the trash, picked up all the dirty dishes and started them soaking, and now am inadvertently babysitting their kid as they don't know how to engage a 4 year old.

It appalls me that people can let their homes get so bad, and bring a kid into it without considering what impression it leaves.

Ugh. Okay, I'll stop being an asshole.

And cluttered is acceptable as long as it's not a bunch of useless junk (because we've all lived in too small apartments, I'd bet)

Which is always awesome, and it happens a lot, but some of us don't and it's annoying. I never regret anything in life, since everything is an experience, I just need out of this one and onto my next.

I really hope you find a job that you like (or love!). You deserve it, after all the bullshit you go through and end up stressing over :(

Which is always awesome, and it happens a lot, but some of us don't and it's annoying. I never regret anything in life, since everything is an experience, I just need out of this one and onto my next.

Yeah I get that...

I know someone that figured it out in their late 40s. He is super happy.

Most people change "careers" 6 times in their working lives.

I've cleaned all the trash, picked up all the dirty dishes and started them soaking, and now am inadvertently babysitting their kid as they don't know how to engage a 4 year old.

It appalls me that people can let their homes get so bad, and bring a kid into it without considering what impression it leaves.

Ugh. Okay, I'll stop being an asshole.

And cluttered is acceptable as long as it's not a bunch of useless junk (because we've all lived in too small apartments, I'd bet)

My girlfriend and I both work all the time, so we've definitely fallen far behind as far as keeping our place clean, but mostly it's not "dirty" as much as it is full of stuff. We're trying to get to where we can spend a weekend or so just cleaning EVERYTHING. Right now, it's just some monolith of work that we keep putting off, and then it keeps building. :/

Okay, pathetic sob story over. This is why I was going to avoid venting. I think I am going to change my username because people I know actually know I go by Rezqua and I open up to you guys here more than anyone else really and don't exactly want all this to be public knowledge.

Not pathetic.  Everyone goes through it.  "High School Never Ends" - Brandon Boyd

Ummm, you might want to edit that statement I quoted.  Ya know, in case you have stalkers....  also, your sig  ;)

Yeah I get that...

I know someone that figured it out in their late 40s. He is super happy.

Most people change "careers" 6 times in their working lives.

Man, I hope it does not take until my 40's to figure it out.

Did you order the Real Don Music EP yet James?

No. I am awful.

I have my appointment for my next tattoo on the 8th, so probably after that. I did order that Money Pit on amazon tho, but I have an $80 gift card I got because I got approved for their credit card, which I'll NEVER use.

I forgot the cafeteria is closed all week, since they are company employees. I wanted to eat something warm for lunch, since it's cold out, but I have to settle a sandwich I brought. :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic