Well made it to the Baton Rouge airport with time to spare for some drinking. When I got my boarding passes I expressed my conscern for my now 15 minute time inbetween my connecting flights. And the lady asked if I wanted to try and get on another flight leaving Dallas a little later. I was like yeah...tried all that. And in that moment someone in first class had canceled a seat and she grabbed it and gave it to me. I now have a solid 2 hour layover in Dallas to grab some dinner and I'll be back in Portland by midnight tonight. Holy shit did that work out well.

Well made it to the Baton Rouge airport with time to spare for some drinking. When I got my boarding passes I expressed my conscern for my now 15 minute time inbetween my connecting flights. And the lady asked if I wanted to try and get on another flight leaving Dallas a little later. I was like yeah...tried all that. And in that moment someone in first class had canceled a seat and she grabbed it and gave it to me. I now have a solid 2 hour layover in Dallas to grab some dinner and I'll be back in Portland by midnight tonight. Holy shit did that work out well.

Nice

For just under $200 you can ruin 2 Led Zeppelin reissues!

That cost half as much the table you're playing them on.

It's the equivalent of when people use tiny computer speakers to listen to a record. Why, just why. It's like putting a FLAC file on your phone and using the speakerphone.

Now get drunk.

Rough man!  Instant problem in that the lack of a refill is anxiety inducing, and you have nothing to medicate that with :|

It's going to be a rough week. I don't understand why I have to see him to get those refilled.

Nice!

Last minute Christmas miracle? Glad you managed such an exceptional re-route sir!

I am really struggling with some things right now and I just want to say that out loud (or whatever). Positive vibes are appreciated. Thank you for your patience with me, everyone.

Many positive vibes your way sir. Hope all works out the way you need :)

^^ FUCKIN' COALESCE!!!!

:D

I emulate his glorified joy at said album also

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic