Good luck Dad.

I went to the mall to check out HT clearance records. They have none and it's a clusterfuck of a bazillion people shopping sales. Kill me pls. Fighting the urge to start a one man moshpit in the middle of the mall because I'm listening to Miss Machine.

I was in the mall briefly today. It was awful. Apparently FYE still exists and they sell records. Lots of $40 classic rock records that ain't even gatefold and feel flimsy as shit.

Almost picked up Nirvana Unplugged for $27 but figured I should ask Matt which pressing is best and then get it for probably cheaper than that on discogs or something.

I was in the mall briefly today. It was awful. Apparently FYE still exists and they sell records. Lots of $40 classic rock records that ain't even gatefold and feel flimsy as shit.

Almost picked up Nirvana Unplugged for $27 but figured I should ask Matt which pressing is best and then get it for probably cheaper than that on discogs or something.

the org pressing from a few years back or the one with the pallas sticker on the front, it's the same mastering and pretty much the undisputed champ

good luck butcha...come on Monday hurry up and get to 5

I wish I could fast forward to Thursday. Seriously fuck this week. My supervisor is off, so people do whatever the fuck they want. Probably going to write an email tonight to HR and ask them to fix shit or I'm walking.

Just my flight from New Orleans to Dallas was canceled. So currently I'm in my buddies car high tailing it to Baton Rouge so I can make a flight that leaves at 4:30 and arrive in Dallas at 6:25. Then my Dallas flight leaves at 7:05 to get to Portland. Fingers crossed the Dallas to PDX flight stays and doesn't get canceled or else I'm stuck in Dallas until further notice. It's a gamble but I'm fucking going for it. Wish me luck guys!

So odd. Was your flight cancelled due to weather; it is just cloudy here and I thought the worst has passed east of both TX and LA. 

FYE has the worst markups on records I've ever seen in my life. Even the crosleys were more expensive than usual.

It makes me laugh that FYE is trying to get into the game and know nothing about it.

Any Pallas pressing you can get on the cheap. They did a repress with the original plates a couple years ago that you should be able to pick up for $18.

http://www.discogs.com/Nirvana-MTV-Unplugged-In-New-York/release/6553015

I was walking down the street and some woman walked up and grabbed my arm and insisted we "go make some trouble"

It was legit terrifying.

Like yo, I'm too high for that shit. Please leave.

Haha, wtf? That sounds so odd.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic