I saw DEP on tour with Poison the Well, 18 Visions, and Shai Hulud in Cleveland a number of years ago (for some reason, Jason Gleason-era Further Seems Forever was on the bill too) and it was shortly after Greg had joined the band. I don't even think MM had come out yet. It was pretty much exactly as you described.

I think I also caught that DH/Converge tour in Erie. Was that also with The Red Chord? I remember DH being absolutely savage that night, and Converge was...well, Converge.

I just think that Ire Works had the best variety. It was more experimental and because of that more interesting.

I never get why dynaflex records are ever worth money, they are so damn thin, but I sold a dynaflex bowie for a decent amount not too long ago and the going rate of this seems kind of high for a greatest hits. Pretty decent score for $3, I just wanted "bang, bang" without spending the $10-20 the original album goes for

http://www.discogs.com/Nancy-Sinatra-This-Is-Nancy-Sinatra/release/2227236

Dynaflex?

yeah after the oil crisis they started using recycled vinyl in the 70s, RCA's answer to quality was dynaflex they tried to market it as better cause it was thinner and the best you had heard. It was 100% virgin vinyl, but it's also like 100-120 grams so they have a tendency to wear faster at least from the turntables at the time. So it's hard to find anything in good shape on dynaflex, this record is in decent condition but it probably didn't get a shit ton of play

Ahhhh, feels good to be outta work. 1 more day until a 3 day weekend. Excited

Same. This week needs to fucking end. I have no plans tomorrow, so will probably just spin records alone all night. Anything is better than work.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic