• LocationChicago

Sent Today, 11:44 AM

smfh

Instagram   -  Discogs  -  LastFM

GatorPrideSONNN

Thrift Store 7"

• LocationGainesville, FL

Sent Today, 11:48 AM

Look I caused enough drama already by being stupid and making poor choices on this board. I'm not going to get sucked in again. I'm not a troll so please, if you have nothing nice to say to me, leave me alone. Have a good day.

Check out my records below!!

https://deadformat.net/GatorPrideSONNN

Halo 2

Thrift Store 7"

• LocationChicago

Sent Today, 11:48 AM

rofl you think I'm going to read a PM from a useless troll?

GatorPrideSONNN

Thrift Store 7"

Sent Today, 11:51 AM

Have a nice day.

Check out my records below!!

https://deadformat.net/GatorPrideSONNN

Halo 2

Thrift Store 7"

• LocationChicago

Sent Today, 11:52 AM

scum

GatorPrideSONNN

Thrift Store 7"

Sent Today, 11:57 AM

Look, I asked you to leave me alone. I don't want any further trouble. I will post this whole PM so people can see that you are attacking and trolling me. I will also contact the moderators to let them know that you are harassing me.

I'm pissed it got locked. You got accused of being a racist!

Guys! Guys! I'm white and called someone white! I'm so racist. Oh my god. Hahahahahahahaha. That dude who accused me is an idiot. OP's profile tells me he is a 17yr old kid. No fuck he isn't a WASP. That dude is as dumb as OP. Hahaha oh man. Excuse me while I die of laughter. I love how out of all that I typed (all of which was joking to create a response), that dude focused on that.

I'm so glad I did it cause it worked. So much quote worthy stuff.

Shame it got locked.

Guys! Guys! I'm white and called someone white! I'm so racist. Oh my god. Hahahahahahahaha. That dude who accused me is an idiot. OP's profile tells me he is a 17yr old kid. No fuck he isn't a WASP. That dude is as dumb as OP. Hahaha oh man. Excuse me while I die of laughter. I love how out of all that I typed (all of which was joking to create a response), that dude focused on that.

Shame it got locked.

what a cum dumpster. 

Shame it got locked.

I want to apologize for the things I said to you. I never for once thought you were being racist. I had to googe what WASP meant but took no offense or racial tension from it. I am sorry someone said that about you. Moreso, I apologize for what I said to you. I flew off the handle and acted like an idiot. 

Fuck I downvoted your post by accident GatorPride. Upvoted another to even you out.

Halo 2 - quit the downvotes and shit at Gator. Take it to PM. Just because you've got 150 posts in 2 days since joining doesn't mean you can be a snarky VCer yet.

Gotta earn those chops brah.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic