I was watching Jeopardy and this jack ass won and as the camera zoomed in on him, he was laughing like a professional creep, then it appears he licked the air real fast and then smiled and put his hand over his mouth. I saw this and rewound it and recorded it and then turned it into a GIF. 

hes absolutely manic! like a cartoon evildoer in real life lol.

I'll back trace him!

tracert GUYSIP

Tracing route to GUYSIP over a maximum of 30 hops
-----------------------------------------------------
GUYSIP reports: Destination net unreachable.

Trace complete.

Jesus fucking Christ, is it really that hard to read the pinned "READ BEFORE POSTING" threads? Dude in the FS/FT/WTB board posted a "raffle" LITERALLY RIGHT BELOW THE SUBFORUM RULES STICKY.

I know being the new kid in any community is tricky, but fuck me, a little reading isn't that hard.

Jesus fucking Christ, is it really that hard to read the pinned "READ BEFORE POSTING" threads? Dude in the FS/FT/WTB board posted a "raffle" LITERALLY RIGHT BELOW THE SUBFORUM RULES STICKY.

I know being the new kid in any community is tricky, but fuck me, a little reading isn't that hard.

Dude isn't a new kid though, has 7000+ posts.  Regardless, I couldn't imagine entering a raffle from some random person on the internet.  Seems a bit dodgy to me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic