Yeah, it can be kind of repetitive, but aren't all games now? What I like is that even if I just have 30 minutes I can log on and make some kind of progress. It's also pretty much my sticker collection and Barbie dress up. I neurotically collect the mounts and pets and sometimes even titles. Running old content for neat looking gear and putting a pretty looking armor set together is fun too. I dunno, it is just a time waster but I always feel that I actually accomplished something no matter how long I was on. Hell, now with the garrison update if you manage that right you get credit for not playing. 

I guy I worked with at my old job had something like the largest mount collection in the game or some shit.

With all the recent reissue fuckery, I hope they don't fuck up the Sonic Youth ones. I may actually die if they do.

Nah, I bet those will be fine. For the time being I only ordered Goo, but at some point I may grab some others. I have some other one already, but I'm missing a lot that are getting reissued.

And he ironically never mounted anything. Hey o!

EYOOOOOOOOO!

But seriously, it's an MMO. Grind is half of the mechanics. I play a game that is mostly grinding, I don't complain about grinding.

It isn't so much grinding that I mind, it's just something they added that didn't need to be there. I grind dungeons/raids/etc, but I shouldn't have to track down the Fleshlight of Power just to be able to fly my fucking dragon

Morning awesome peoples. So glad it's the weekend. Bummed I missed the tattoo talk. Probably need to stop buying some records for a few month so I can get some more work done myself. Gotta finish my leg and start on my horror sleeve. And from experience, the top of the foot hurt the worst. I've had close to the armpit, elbow, shin/knee area, the inside of my lip 3 times but the damn foot sucked...

Anyone wanna cook me some breakfast?!

Morning awesome peoples. So glad it's the weekend. Bummed I missed the tattoo talk. Probably need to stop buying some records for a few month so I can get some more work done myself. Gotta finish my leg and start on my horror sleeve. And from experience, the top of the foot hurt the worst. I've had close to the armpit, elbow, shin/knee area, the inside of my lip 3 times but the damn foot sucked...

Anyone wanna cook me some breakfast?!

Breakfasttttttttttttt....oh, and hell yea near the armpit is a bitch, the elbow is murder with all the heavy black I have on my right arm, and below my knee/top of my shin wasn't any easier

True... I forgot that possibility existed.

I lost 65 pounds in 2014 and I honestly had to ask my doctor if it was ok for my pacer to be sticking out further than it did already.....

Breakfasttttttttttttt....oh, and hell yea near the armpit is a bitch

I lost 65 pounds in 2014 and I honestly had to ask my doctor if it was ok for my pacer to be sticking out further than it did already.....

At least you don't have to hook up a generator to it.

Yeah, by the funny bone, it doesn't feel so hot

At least you don't have to hook up a generator to it.

Yeah, by the funny bone, it doesn't feel so hot

I must admit, it still creeps me out a bit to know if I dropped dead my heart will continue to beat until the undertaker removes the unit....

And you can get an idea of my arm fatigue from this:

Sleeve-Series_zpswr58vjh7.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic