Unless he's actually fucking insane, I don't think he'll live up to his threats. Seems like he's gotta be hard for social things. Not really his fault if you think about his childhood and living situations, I'm sure.

Though he's still a sociopathic dickhead.

yeah, he's most likely either on drugs or just plain batshit. i mean, i wouldn't be so paranoid if it was just a random, but he's never acted like this towards us and i'm a skinny, shitty little music nerd who doesn't fuck with gangs. plus his whole family's always rather loud and screaming, so for them to be dead-silent is a little unnerving.

yeah, he's most likely either on drugs or just plain batshit. i mean, i wouldn't be so paranoid if it was just a random, but he's never acted like this towards us and i'm a skinny, shitty little music nerd who doesn't fuck with gangs. plus his whole family's always rather loud and screaming, so for them to be dead-silent is a little unnerving.

This sounds awful man. Where do you live?

I'd just assume that the cops/eviction notice might have caused them to wise up.

Or maybe he's over there sharpening his machete...  ;)

I'm going to leave this quote about our collecting habits here for everyone else to laugh at when they make their way into the thread today

"It's a dead end, and the easiest way to make yourself known to the world as exactly the kind of boring idiot who thinks that music is anything other than a mere diversion from the utter shittiness of life."

We have a really nasty cold front coming in later today, and I know I'm going to feel like shit. High today is 50F with rain, and it's supposed to drop to 14F tonight and snow. Way too drastic of a change. 

I'm going to leave this quote about our collecting habits here for everyone else to laugh at when they make their way into the thread today

"It's a dead end, and the easiest way to make yourself known to the world as exactly the kind of boring idiot who thinks that music is anything other than a mere diversion from the utter shittiness of life."

Ain't that the truth.

I'm a boring idiot who agrees with this quote.

I guess we are all boring idiots then! :)

Ain't that the truth.

I find it funny for anyone who hasn't been buying vinyl there entire life to make some snide fucking comment about the "vinyl resurgence" because I'm always in my mind gonna expect to see a record section in places like K-Mart because that is how it was when I was a kid. We had a record shop right down the street from my house in a shopping center next door to an ice cream shop and they had a door in the wall so you could go buy your vinyl then wander over without using your hands and get something sweet to enjoy with you new tunes... I still remember buying Twisted Sister's Stay Hungry there and being all "wtf" over the album cover with Dee holding that big ham bone lol

It's dropped frm 50F and raining, to 30F and a blizzard in 2 hours. My head is already starting to feel really odd.

Ordered a new router, since the wifi totally stopped working. I had to reset it to it's factory defaults, and reconfigure it just to get it to see my airport express again so I can listen to music. Piece of shit.

I might be interested. I'd want to reqatch some of it first though because it's been forever since I've seen it.

Why does Haruhi of all things have to be OOP? That was super popular, figured it'd still be in print. Nope, it's expensive.

It used to be very popular, same with Azumanga Daioh and FLCL but those are hardish to get for cheaper.

I'm watching the One Punch Man finale right now tbh. Incredible show.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic